“Always a Family Friendly Environment”

La Crosse Family Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 202 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner all day long - Home style cookin PH: 608) 519-1450‎
La Crescent, MN
“Always a Family Friendly Environment”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great food and great service. Large variety of food to choose from.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank JeffoLaCrescent_MN

Hortonville, Wisconsin
“Perfect breakfast stop.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Our group of 6 went here for a Saturday morning breakfast. Short wait, great food, excellent service. Pricing very reasonable.
My coffee cup was kept topped off the way I like it. Definitely a keeper.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Good food -- good prices”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I have no problem waiting for a table at La Crosse Family Restaurant. I have rarely been disappointed in a visit. Despite the large menu, I always order my favorite dish -- the country skillet (hashbrowns topped with biscuits and gravy and eggs) and my choice of toast or pancakes. I have never left the restaurant hungry and never been unhappy with the check. When the cashier asked if everything was OK, I just casually mentioned that the waitress messed up my egg order (wanted over easy but received scrambled) and she took $1 off the check without any hesitation. A hearty breakfast and coffee for two totaled $12 or $13.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank jennelliott14
Portage, Wisconsin
“Great Food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

This was the second time we went to La Crosse Family Restaurant this June and when we went there for the first time last summer, it was a really great experience. The food was good and the service was great! This restaurant will the one of the restaurants that we will visit every time we go to La Crosse.

Visited June 2012
LaCrosse
“Great Food Value”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

The menu is extensive. The atmosphere is small home town. The portions are generous and the prices are reasonable. Senior citizens are welcomed and there are menu options for them. Out of town guests rave about the food.

• Visited May 2012