All reviews motorcycle parking pool and hot tub staff was very friendly nice pool fitness room comfortable beds first floor hard boiled eggs
Reviewed June 5, 2018

This hotel is pathetic from never cleaning the rooms to no clean towels broken down bed to overcharging the room rate to not giving me the room I asked for to never finding anyone in charge they tried to charge me twice as much for the room then I was told on the phone 2 weeks prior when I made the reservation because they were filled up that was their explanation and I needed a handicapped room with a walk in shower which they told me I had reserved and when I got there after driving a straight 14 hours they said we gave all the handicapped rooms away and then come to find out this hotel doesn’t even have a walk in shower in ANY ROOM

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jean K, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham la Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2018

We sincerely apologize that you experienced these issues during your stay, Cindy, and want to assure our online bookers that this experience is in no way typical of our property. We do offer handicap accessible rooms for our guests with the option of a shower bench, but they are not walk in showers.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Wyndham 'resorts' substandard Management-ownership
strikes again! We traveled with the specific hope of having a hot tub to help rehab from the drive 1/2 way across the country. Checked in and later after visiting my family we retreated to the pool/spa area.
Hot tub was hot but not circulating. When we checked in they knew we came for the hot tub. We asked at the front desk-were told 'one jet' was broken-if it were true something would have happened when the button were pushed. The man at the front desk assured us a repair man was due in for the morning. Hot tub Never changed.
They know it's broken and don't care. 'Thanks for letting me know' and 'I wish there were something I could do to help you' were the only other responses we received at the front desk. No compensation for money off or offer of any sort.
Our room was pet friendly-I felt the rug had been shampooed-not allowed long enough to dry-damp the entire stay Sat-Mon am .
The AC filter was caked in dust and I washed it myself in the tub due to my allergies. The toilet never flushed right.
Didn't feel we could move to another hotel as it was the busy Memorial Day weekend.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Jean K, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham la Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Valerie. We are so sorry that we were having mechanical issues with our spa during your stay and want to assure you that the issues have since been repaired. I am unable to find your stay in our system with the information given, but would really like to make this right if you'd like to contact us directly. Again, we are so sorry that our spa was in disrepair and we promise to do better going forward.

Reviewed May 22, 2018

The Motel was easy to find. Even though it was along a main street it was quiet inside. The rates are very reasonable . Friendly atmosphere. No elevator to 2nd floor so desk clerk found us a room on main floor which we much appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jean K, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham la Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay! We're so glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere and that we were able to accommodate your need for a room on the first floor. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with this hotel's customer service. I usually don't spend my time writing a review for a hotel stay. But the way that I was treated from making reservation to check out was so amazing that made me to write this review. When I called to make reservation, front desk associate Mike was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. We had requested an early check in on monday morning, He was able to let us do it. We were greeted with smile and friendly personality. I have been a wyndham rewards member for a long time, this is the first time in my life I was appreciated for being a loyal member with wyndham. As soon as we get in our room we had a call from him asking to see if everything in our room was meeting our expectations or not ! That really made me feel that they cared about our business with them. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who would visit La crosse. Thank you for everything Mike. You do represent the great customer service. Keep up the good work. We will see you soon.

Room Tip: First floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was, Bunny! We're so happy to hear that Mike was able to provide outstanding customer service during your stay! He truly is a gem!

Reviewed May 6, 2018

Although I have consistently used Wyndham facilities, I will no longer be doing so now that I have become aware of their rejection of both the NRA and the 2nd Amendment. Disappointing to lose a relationship due to foolish bandwagon policy that is inconsistent with support for our Constitution and the Bill of Rights that makes this country great.

1  Thank John B
Jean K, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham la Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, John. We apologize for the way you feel about Wyndham's political policies. We hope to see you again!