Radisson Hotel La Crosse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Charmant Hotel(La Crosse)
1,130 results
All reviewsplaza levelmississippi riverclub levelthree riverswithin walking distancefront desk staffbeautiful parkexcellent locationlacrosse centerhistoric downtownvery nice hotelcomfortable bedsa great place to staystaff was very friendlywould stay here againin townrotary lights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 22, 2013

The location of this hotel cannot be beat- it sits right on the river with a great walking path and park right outside the door. It is right downtown near shops and restaurants and bars- all within walking distance. A bonus in December is a really impressive Rotary sponsored Spectacular Christmas light display right across and down the street, you can drive or walk thru, really cool! The staff are all courteous and clearly customer service focused. Rooms are clean, comfortably appointed, beds are comfy, towels are plush and in good shape. Food in the restaurant is good. Decent little fitness center and pool area. The club floor amenities are nice with good breakfast choices and cocktails and snacks in the afternoon- nice touch!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cmboese
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear cmboese,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Hotel, La Crosse. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay here and that you were able to take advantage of the Rotary lights and the location of the hotel. I see that you are from the twin cities, I hope you can take a trip back to La Crosse in the summer time to see the area at that time of the year, quite different, but equally as beautiful.

I am formerly from the southwest part of the twin cities but have relatives north of St. Paul, do you know the Boeses' of Forest Lake at all?

Safe travels and we will look forward to being of service to you for future stays.

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Comfortable, clean and huge windows overlooking the river and bluffs on the other side. Signed up for an upgrade that included coctails and appetizers as well as continental breakfast the next day. The food and service were all fantastic. We would stay here anytime!!!

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the river and as high up as you can get.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Trish K,

I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at the Radisson Hotel La Crosse. We are very fortunate to have great views of the Mississippi river and the bluffs that surround. It is nice to see that the staff was able to make a favorable impression on your overall experience as well. Everybody at the hotel works hard to make every guest feel welcome and at home.

Until we see you in La Crosse again, safe travels and enjoy the holidays!!!

Best regards,

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We hosted 25 family members for a catered Thanksgiving Dinner in the Iowa Room of this Radisson, and it was outstanding! They were easy to work with at-a-distance (phone, email), we had access to the hotel's Three Rivers Lodge for cocktails, and the chef and server provided excellent, personal service to our family. The banquet/meeting rooms feature wonderful, panoramic views of the Mississippi, and 'Earl,' our private server, even helped package a "to-go" dinner for one family member unable to attend that day. Would most certainly do this again! ...and yes, it was reasonably priced!

Room Tip: As noted above, recommend rooms with river-view...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Bill W,

Thank you for sharing your family holiday with the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your meal with us. I will be sure to share your favorable comments with each of the members that made your day memorable. I am very fortunate to work with such a talented group of individuals.

Until we see you again, safe travels and happy holidays!

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The family and I were in Lacrosse for a specialty doc. Let me begin by saying I went to college not to far from this city but never stayed in this town over 15 years ago.

The appearence was decent. Unfortunately this hotel sits in a historic downtown that the city of LaCrosse takes no pride in. SSSOOO, I was skeptical upon arrival. However, unpon entering my demeanor changed very quickly. The scenery was nothing less than a touch of class.

The staff at check in was very up beat and helpful. The night we stayed there was some sort of convention there so there was a lot of runnning around. Still, the staff was able to pull themselves together and bring their A game.

The room was obviously new. Clean and tidy everywhere. I believe me, Im the type of person to look under desks for used gum. Literally you could tell that the place had probably been redone in the last couple of years.

The on site restaurant was also decent. Had a large enough menu to satisfy anyone along with a number of wines. What got me was the number of Gluten free options. This is a must for a memeber of my family.

The pool area was ok. Not huge, but big enough for kids under 10.

We also ordered breakfast in the morning. Decent, hot as expected and not just thrown on the plate.

I recommend this plate to anyone looking to relax in this city. The city itself is an eyesore for the state of WI. Still the hotel brought the sun out.

Room Tip: If you have little ones who want pool action, request the pool side rooms. It is literally outside of the door.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear shawn w,

Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel. I am also excited to see that our staff was able to make a positive impact on you overall impression of our hotel. I am very proud to work next to so many dedicated, hospitality professionals.

Until we are hosts to you in the future, safe travels!

Best regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding and it was really nice! We ended up here because the other hotel blocks were full but it was a pleasant surprise. Everything was really clean, beds were comfy, the crib they provided for my daughter was nice and sturdy and clean. We had breakfast at the restaurant and it was DELICIOUS! I am pretty picky about hotels and food and it was all lovely. The only random thing was the pool, although nice, has guest rooms right off of it. So we felt kind of bad swimming with our kids at 9am on Sunday when bloody marys were being delivered to the probably annoyed hungover guests in those rooms! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Pete B, General Manager at Radisson Hotel La Crosse, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Kona15,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Hotel, La Crosse, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is nice to see that you were able to use most of the hotel's amenities and that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

I hope that the wedding you attended was enjoyable as well. Enjoy the rest of fall in Chicago and upcoming holidays.

Safe travels until we see you again,