“Nothing special, food ok at best.”

Grizzly's Grill N' Saloon
Ranked #54 of 205 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Food and service was average. Lettuce in my wife's salad was brown. She pointed this out, so waitress brought another salad wirh greens in same condition. My wife told the waitress, her response was that all lettuce was in same condition and she had nothing else to offer.

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

Just had a great dinner at grizzles.they smoke everything over a wood fired grill for an awesome taste.service was great and the prices are reasonable.would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

I enjoy Grizzly's food but will never return to the one in La Crosse. I had the worst dining experience I've ever had there. I was done eating my food before my mother even got hers. When we got the check the price for the prime rib did not match the price that had been written as their special on the board where you walk in. The manager came over and told us that we were the second customers to have said the price was wrong but it was in fact correct. The special was not really a special, it was the regular menu price. She said somebody must have smuged the board so it looked like a different price. She asked my mom what she wanted her to do about it and my mom simply asked to pay the price that was on the board (which was about $3 less). The manager balked at that and I told her we eat there often so it wasn't like we were trying to pull a fast one on her. She told me that since I dine there often I should know the prices in the menu. I told her my mother would not have ordered the prime rib if it wasn't on special and that it truthfully wasn't all that good. The manager then told me that she would be happy to throw our food away. She stood at the table and argued with us over this. Grizzly's of La Crosse lost our family over the manager not wanting to give the customer the price that had in fact been advertised. Shame on you!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

My husband, daughter and I had lunch here. I was looking more for a light salad than bar b que and unsure about my daughters recommendation. I should have trusted her. The food was great, not heavy and lots of flavor, my pecan, fruit salad was outstanding even though they forgot to add the blue cheese. The BLT got rave reviews because of the bacon flavor - I for one would have preferred more lettuce and tomatoe. My daughter had the spicy chicken and a salad and really enjoyed it. If in area I would happily make this a repeat.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Held a corporate dinner at Grizzly's. The staff was very accommodating and the food was great. The side room was capable of seating our group of approximately 20 people. We ordered off the menu, and all food was served to us at the same time and was hot. Thanks for a great experience!