“YUMMMM!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

"Buzzard Billy's is one of the best restaurants in the area if you are looking for fabulous food, a relaxed atmosphere, great Cajun and American food and a FANTASTIC tap beer selection!!! Stop in for a drink and a unique appetizer(Buzzard Eggs and Cajun Popcorn are favorites) For dinner, you will have a really hard time choosing from all of the great Cajun offerings, but no matter what you try...you won't be disappointed!!! Try the Eggplant or the Chicken Czarina if it is your first trip there!!! They do not take reservations on Friday and Saturday, but if you have to wait, go upstairs to The Starlite Lounge or into the bar and relax...it will be worth your wait!"

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great food. You get a lot of food for your money and has a very fun atmosphere. Good location. A lot of cajun food here as well if you like that! :)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Passing through LaCrosse we stopped for lunch. This place was great! A very casual, Southern rustic vibe. I love cajun food, and this place did not let us down -In fact we decided to go back the next day before departing rather than try another restaurant.
I wish we had one where I live. I miss it.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have eaten here twice and I can tell you if you like Cajun you can't beat it. Very packed but it didn't hurt our service one bit. Hot fresh and prompt. I make it a point to go here when I get to Lacrosse and pretty sure the other 7 sales guys I was with feel the same way. Not your typical menu thank god.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

When I was there it was crowed but did get a table fairly soon. the food and service was good. The place is noisy however.