“coffee shop”
Review of The Greenhouse

The Greenhouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kohler
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Beautiful little building. Free coffee in AM tea in PM for guests. Sell ice cream/ pastries also. Nice place to sit and relax. Great atmosphere. Gardens/ trees all around.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Tea in the afternoon, coffee in the morning. And homemade amazing ice cream. Try the Turtle Sundae - incredible (and the smaller version was huge)

Reviewed March 23, 2014

This is a cute place to go while visiting the American Club. My friend and I met our partners there after visiting the spa. It is smaller than I imagined from the pictures and the complimentary tea service was a bit meager. I was also disappointed by the bakery selection, there were only two or three items sitting in the case. But the drinks were delicious and the service fairly prompt considering it is staffed by only one person. My Lady Godiva was good, but my travel companions ordered an adult milk shake with creme de menthe that made me jealous! I would order that next time, even if it is cold outside. The atmosphere is magical, and I wish I had photographed all the stained glass.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We stopped here each day while at the American Club. Nice staff and the tea and coffee was great! They have other food as well.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful cup of specialty coffee and a scone in this lovely venue. The sun was streaming through the stained glass windows, making it particularly beautiful on a cold winter day.

Been to The Greenhouse? Share your experiences!