“SPA DAY!”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Was a birthday present well worth the trip! Wonderful facility and pampered throughout. Enjoyed a day here relaxing with family. Stayed at their hotel - a bit pricey would stay off site next time.

All reviews
"vichy shower"
"high expectations"
"full body"

Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is the most amazing spa I have ever been to. From the moment you step on the property, someone is taking care of you and making sure to provide you with anything you need. There are refreshments all around, from nuts, to teas, water, yogurt-covered raisins, fruit. The pools, and mini spas are sooooo serene. I had a custom massage and it was wonderful. They provide a variety of high-end styling products if you decide to wash your hair after services. It is truly an amazing place. Unfortunately, it is very expensive. If it was not, I would travel to Wisconsin for this spa every week.

Nicole M, Manager at Kohler Waters Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

We are happy to hear you had an amazing time at the spa, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please visit our website to learn more about the promotions we offer, we would love to have you back again soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Good facilities and a great place to hang out. There is a main pool, a rooftop spa with lounges. Wife and I had separate treatments and both happy with the overall experience. As with everywhere in Kohler the staff were so nice.

1  Thank Offpeak
Nicole M, Operations-Manager at Kohler Waters Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you for your kind response. We are happy to see you enjoyed your time with us.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

From the moment I entered the Waters Spa, I knew I was in for a treat. The robes were very soft, but I did not love that the slippers were the "one-size-fits-all" variety. The warm and cool whirlpools were a refreshing addition to my pre-treatment routine. I also really liked the chewy granola bites in the treatment waiting room. Anna S. gave me an amazing massage! I fell asleep twice, which was a rare and welcomed change. I will definitely be making more trips to Kohler.

1  Thank TheJulieBubble

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are happy to learn we met your expectations. We look forward to seeing you again for future services.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2017

We three ladies spent two glorious days at the Carriage House with an entire blissful day at the Kohler Waters Spa. We were greeted warmly at the front desk and asked by every staff member we met during the day how our experience was so far. We began with a 50 minute massage. The room was lovely and had all the touches one would expect in a high end spa. My therapist was attentive and very qualified. I loved the table that raised my head and knees to make me so very comfortable. After a relaxing lunch I enjoyed a facial that was truly the nicest I've ever had. Even though the products used were a bit pricey, I ended up buying three. Another bit of time in the hot tub and after enjoying a glass of wine, I had a pedicure. Again, the tech was polite, friendly and very well trained.
It was the perfect way to spend a day of relaxation.
One last thing...be sure to check out the toilet on the main floor of the spa. :-)

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it sounds like you all had a wonderful time.