“Awesome!”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Second time visiting the spa. I tried the hot stone massage and LOVED it! I can't wait to go back! We all needed some relaxation and pampering and we definitely received it.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The staff was so very friendly, extremely helpful and thoroughly considerate. Service is unparalleled. They take great care to provide top notch services, with deliberate consideration to privacy and comfort. I went for my 40th birthday, and the staff made sure to all wish me a happy birthday, which was unexpected and delightful. Decor is lovely, and of course, is all top-notch Kohler. Many areas to relax. Treatments are organized and run on time. The whole facility is very clean, neat, and maintained beautifully. If you stay in the Carriage House, you can simply remain in your robe all day long to and fro, between your room, the eating area, lobby, and spa. Wonderfully convenient. The staff go completely out their way to make every request seamless and possible, and don't expect tips for it - just part of the 5 star service. Gratuity for services is auto calculated on your room charge/spa charge, making the hassle of carrying around cash disappear. If you want to leave general staff tips at the end - and you will want to !!! - you can tip the staff at the end of your stay with envelopes provided upon request at the spa's front desk. I have been to spas around the world, and this is right among the best globally.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had a facial and a massage and it was wonderful. My husband and I spent a couple hours after our treatments lounging by the infinity pool and soaking in the hot tub. Very relaxing!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Spa at Kohler was absolutely relaxing and wonderful. The staff and massage therapist was very professional. My massage therapist was short and tiny but she worked miracles on my back. Thank you so much for a great experience. I would recommend and definitely return!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had a 50min massage which was quite nice as well as the treatment room. The rest of the facilities were somewhat lackluster compared to my expectations for Kohler especially compared to a Vegas resort or such.