“Beautiful spa!”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had a facial and a massage and it was wonderful. My husband and I spent a couple hours after our treatments lounging by the infinity pool and soaking in the hot tub. Very relaxing!

All reviews
"vichy shower"
"high expectations"
"full body"

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The Spa at Kohler was absolutely relaxing and wonderful. The staff and massage therapist was very professional. My massage therapist was short and tiny but she worked miracles on my back. Thank you so much for a great experience. I would recommend and definitely return!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Had a 50min massage which was quite nice as well as the treatment room. The rest of the facilities were somewhat lackluster compared to my expectations for Kohler especially compared to a Vegas resort or such.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

As many other reviewers have said, this is a very expensive spa, but remember it is the only one with a 5 star rating in Wisconsin. Customer service is what they are all about. You can save a little money by staying at their resort. Then you will have access to the spa without additional fee if you just want to use the pools and sauna. You can also check their webpage for specials ahead of time. When you pay, they include a gratuity, and you pay before any service you get. And if you book 2 services, you won't pay a spa use fee.
That being said- my daughter and I went here for a day trip. We booked massages and pedicures. Both were very good. The pedicure included hot stones between the toes and a foot masque- neither had I tried before but it was heavenly. This was a special so we got a reduced rate and coupons to use for goods at the Kohler shops at woodlake. In between services, we had the Sunday brunch at the American Club and a tour of the Kohler design center. Everything is close by.
There are snacks and drinks all over in the spa areas which I believe are spread over 3 floors. Be sure to check out the bathrooms in the spa! Remember this is KOHLER! Each was a little different and featured a unique sink or toilet. One even had a fancy remote control which allowed blow drying your bottom, a bidet, back lit toilet, and more. So much fun. We had a great day!

1  Thank alibarbaraMilwaukee
See more reviews
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The service at the Spa was outstanding. They were flexible and committed to our group having everything we needed to ensure an outstanding experience. Our group had nails, make up and hair done. We had multiple women helping us and all were experienced and did a very good job. I will go back and try some additional services the next time I am close to Kohler.