“Luxurious and relaxing”
Review of Kohler Waters Spa

Kohler Waters Spa
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Kohler
Reviewed October 11, 2012

As many other reviewers have said, this is a very expensive spa, but remember it is the only one with a 5 star rating in Wisconsin. Customer service is what they are all about. You can save a little money by staying at their resort. Then you will have access to the spa without additional fee if you just want to use the pools and sauna. You can also check their webpage for specials ahead of time. When you pay, they include a gratuity, and you pay before any service you get. And if you book 2 services, you won't pay a spa use fee.
That being said- my daughter and I went here for a day trip. We booked massages and pedicures. Both were very good. The pedicure included hot stones between the toes and a foot masque- neither had I tried before but it was heavenly. This was a special so we got a reduced rate and coupons to use for goods at the Kohler shops at woodlake. In between services, we had the Sunday brunch at the American Club and a tour of the Kohler design center. Everything is close by.
There are snacks and drinks all over in the spa areas which I believe are spread over 3 floors. Be sure to check out the bathrooms in the spa! Remember this is KOHLER! Each was a little different and featured a unique sink or toilet. One even had a fancy remote control which allowed blow drying your bottom, a bidet, back lit toilet, and more. So much fun. We had a great day!

1  Thank alibarbaraMilwaukee
"vichy shower"
"high expectations"
"full body"

Reviewed October 11, 2012

The service at the Spa was outstanding. They were flexible and committed to our group having everything we needed to ensure an outstanding experience. Our group had nails, make up and hair done. We had multiple women helping us and all were experienced and did a very good job. I will go back and try some additional services the next time I am close to Kohler.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I each had a massage two different days. I had Vanessa both times and she was wonderful. She tailored the massage to areas I specifically requested and did a great job working out the kinks. My husband had a very good techician the first time but she wasn't available for the second massage and he was very unhappy with that technician. She "manhandled" him (his words) and was not responsive to him asking her to use less pressure and not put his body in odd positions that were painful.
The facilities are very nice. There is a long, shallow pool with waterfall at the end that both genders can use as well as a large hot tub on the 3rd floor though we didn't find that very appealing. There were few jets and the overall ambiance up there was poor. The locker room areas have their own hot and wet sauna's and hot and cold whirlpools, all of which were really nice. The shower areas were nice as well, with all the usual amenities. There were some jars of salty treats and dried fruit as well as plentiful iced water available. We were staying at the American Club and our package included 20% off all spa services. They do charge $45/person to use the spa if no services are scheduled. We went over there one evening to sit in the sauna and they graciously didn't charge us the usage fee when I pointed out that we had already had one set of massages and were scheduled for another. It isn't the fanciest spa I've ever been to but it was quite nice and the prices weren't exhorbitant. I would rate our experience a 4 ouit of 5.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

The walk from The American Club is a short one. The Carriage Club is right next door which houses the Spa. Staying in the Carriage Club offers some other spa amenities as part of the room.

1  Thank otisokansascity