“Two couples out for lunch on vacation have a lovely meal.”

Craverie Chocolatier Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kohler
Cuisines: Healthy
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Two couples out for lunch on vacation have a lovely meal.”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The Craverie Cafe was the first stop of our Couples Retreat in Kohler. Everyone enjoyed their food and beverage selection immensely. Our waitress, though apparently a "trainee", was pleasant and helpful. I loved the cream of asparagus soup, which had a soft, delicate and creamy texture that was almost unbelievable. The appearance reminded me of matcha. The flavor was not heavy with asparagus; it was delicate and savory. One of my travel companions listed their "raspberry truffle" chocolate drink as one of the highlights of the entire vacation. The guys were very happy with their sandwich selections. We used a coupon, given to us in a booklet at check-in, and each couple received a free chocolate to sample. We selected a pear ganache that was decadent and large enough to share. Our table was beneath their large sparkling chandelier with a view of Wood Lake through the window. All in all a truly delicious experience.

• Visited March 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“A must on the way in to Kohler!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I always stop here & get a bag of tasty goodies to enjoy during my visit. The ganaches are amazing (an Oprah favorite!) but everything else is tasty too. A great way to get your spa weekend off to a sweet start!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“We only ate chocolate.”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Excellent service and excellent atmosphere. We didn't try any real food (We only ate chocolate). The chocolate was good and the hot chocolate was very good. We will come back for an actual lunch sometime. The cost is very expensive.

• Visited February 2014
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Nice leisurely lunch”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I dined here for lunch today. He enjoyed the minestrone soup and a turkey club sandwich. I had the roasted vegetable salad & Waldorf chicken salad wrap. The food was good, but the real star of the meal was the terrapin sundae. What a spectacular treat! The portion was huge (definitely enough for 2. I was stuffed after half!). Made with delicious caramel ice cream, caramel & chocolate sauces, pecans & toffee terrapin pieces. Heaven! Also really loved my raspberry truffle latte & my boyfriend raved about the hot chocolate.
Service was pretty slow, but it seemed busy & we weren't in any rush. Based on this experience, I would definetely return, especially for the coffee & desserts.

• Visited January 2014
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Yummy, and gluten free too”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We always stop here for lunch when we visit Kohler. I like to sit by the fireplace. They have salads that are gluten free and usually a soup is also. The food is very good. If you like sweets there a many to choose from. They have a list of which are gluten free. Ask for it. My soup and salad combo was great. It makes a nice light lunch.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Craverie Chocolatier Cafe? Share your experiences!