“Yummy Chocolate!”

Cuisines: Healthy
New York
“Yummy Chocolate!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Have not eaten here....only purchased their delicious chocolate! Beautiful interior and the best shop in the shopping center. What could be bad about it!!??!

Visited December 2012
Thank Mrs. Diane W

San Antonio, Texas
“Coffee”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Good place if you have a sweet tooth or need a caffeine rush. Lots of chocolate crafting happening here.

Naperville, Illinois
“Terrific place”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Chocolates were wonderful. Nice gifts to take home.
Cozy. Atmosphere.
The cookies are amazing. there s a nice lake behind the restaurant where you can enjoy the view

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Mediocre at best”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very overpriced in my opinion. I've had baked goods from the grocery store that were tastier. Looks delicious so the average taste was disappointing. Had large cookie, biscotti (2 kinds), chocolate praline something (like a petit fours), not so great. I'm a baker and could easily make much tastier treats.

Nashville, Tennessee
“A Hidden Jewel”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is one of those wonderful places that you hope you find in small towns. While staying at the Carriage House at the American Club, this restaurant was recommended to us as a great place for lunch as we headed back home. And it more than lived up to its reputation. The chocolates take up the entire front of the store and they are like little pieces of art. I've never seen candy that was so beautiful. The cookes were huge; the cakes mouthwatering. My friend and I both had 1/2 sandwiches and soup and both enjoyed our choices very much. The sandwich was warms; the cheese soft and the vegetables fresh and crispy. Our soups were very tasty and hot. Of course, we couldn't leave without taking a box of assorted terrapins home. I'm both happy and sad it's two hours from my home. Although I would love to be closer so I could eat here more often, I have no self control and the amazing chocolates would be my constant downfall!

• Visited May 2013