“Take the terrapins home”

Craverie Chocolatier Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Kohler
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is one of the best lattes I have ever had in my life, and I travel extensively...the terrapin candies are wonderful, and make an excellent gift to bring home. They have other beautiful candies there. All the food and ice cream looks delicious, though I was just in for coffee and to pick up some treats. Service is wonderful. I have yet to meet someone working in Kohler who will not go the extra mile to give you exactly what you want. Stop in for some sweet treats.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stopped for lunch while enjoying the snow sculptures at WoodLake. We had a nice view of both the fireplace and outside. The food was very good and it is a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Do not go to Kohler and not visit here- this place is amazing! Kohler's ever-so-famous Terrapin chocolates are transformed here into the most amazing cookie- it is to die for! The fancy chocolates are so pretty and tasty! And they have a great menu for lunch, fondue, coffee drinks etc. It is such a cute little place and everything they make is fresh and of high quality. The prices are reasonable also.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

yumm.. chocolates!!!!
Lovely atmosphere with chandeliers, small tables, a fireplace and delicious and beautiful chocolates. We had lunch and really enjoyed each of our choices. My sister had the curry chicken salad and was very pleased. I had the turkey bacon havarti avocado sandwich and thought it was great. The ganaches are superb and just so pretty to look at! Definitely a fun spot to check out.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stopped by one afternoon for soup, sandwiches and chocolate. The soup and sandwiches were good and the chocolates were awesome! They are pricey, but good. I had the valentine's special, a dark chocolate with raspberry champagne truffle. Yum. The seating area is very nice, with a great view overlooking the lake. I would return for a coffee with a girlfriend or just for chocolates.