“Great burger and sweet-potato fries!”
Review of Horse & Plow

Horse & Plow
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Kohler
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My father and I sat at the bar to watch a game. As my title stated, we were very happy with the food. Our burgers were cooked to the exact temperature requested. The only negative was that the bar TV's need to be adjusted for a lighter picture. Otherwise good choice for watching a game.

There are newer reviews for Horse & Plow

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Pub with great atmosphere, knowledgeable and hard working bar tenders. Didn't eat so cant comment on the food.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We had 16 people go there after golf. They handled us all with pleasure. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating to whatever we wanted. I would give food 4.5 out of 5 and beers 5 out of 5, with staff was easily a 5 out of 5. Music played and had a bar atmosphere while dining. Great place.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good pub in the basement of the American Club. Mostly pub food but better tasting then average pub food. I actually had the fried perch which was really good. I don't know if I have ever actually eaten perch even though I used to catch them as a kid, regardless they were good.
The pub itself has a good feel, parts of it were supposedly recently remodeled according to one person we talked to but it still has an older authentic feel. I would recommend it to people looking for a good and not overly fancy place to eat.
When we were there parking was a mess. We drove around for quite a while and then got the last spot available. I think the hotel must have been slammed with a conference or something.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The remodel looks great, and there is a new menu, but with all the staples. If you are new to Sheboygan County, try the fried cheese curds appetizer. These are the best in the area. I have never had a bad meal here when I am in town. Bloody Mary's are awesome. There is a fabulous beer selection and good wine selection as well. Service is always amazing in Kohler, no matter where you are. It's a great place to hit after a round of golf, or a weekend night. Try the beer from 3 Sheeps Brewing Company, which is a local brew.

Been to Horse & Plow? Share your experiences!