“can't wait to go back”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've lived in Sheboygan for 6 years now and this was my first visit to a Kohler restaurant. I don't know what took me so long, but I'm bummed I never made it here sooner. I went for lunch on a weekend; it was not very crowded at all, though I hear lunchtime during the week can get busy. I had the BBQ pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. The bun was good; I personally do not care for hard rolls, which are found in abundance in this part of the state, so it was nice to have a decent bun! The whole meal was good in fact and there several other things on the menu I would like to try. The inside of the restaurant has a nice style and ambiance. The service was great. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our appetizers and beer were wonderful. The menu had a lot of choices. The room is very relaxing and inviting.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love the atmosphere at the Horse & Plow. Excellent service and you never feel rushed. The Plow has a great selection of beers, local and imported. The menu isn't very large but that means it's fresh. They are extremely accomodating to special requests such as olive oil for the roll or chosing a different veggie that you noticed comes with another dish. It's our mid-week go to place to just chill & talk.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is a great, quick place for food. I had the Chicken wrap with the sweet potato fries and it was perfect comfort food! Great draft and bottled beer selection. Nice pub atmosphere.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Had the Reuben for lunch. The corned beef was a bit dry and tasted like it wasn't fresh. The waiter was very attentive. I've dined at the Horse N Plow enought to know that it's a quality restaurant, but this day I wished we had gone somewhere else.

Been to Horse & Plow? Share your experiences!