Went to Kohler for a spa day, stayed at the Inn on Woodlake. Was impressed with how modern the hotel was.
The room was great except for the bed, which was like sleeping on a slab of concrete. The pillows were also flimsy. They place a crinkly mattress protector under the bed sheet as well. (In case one wets the bed?)
Great TV and AV options for your ipod etc. Speaker for the TV above the bed and in bathroom.
The air conditioning/heat unit would go on and off every minute or two...some energy saving setting that it defaults too. Ended up just turning it off, not to be bothered.
Continental breakfast was included and the equivalent to a Hampton Inn.
Probably will look at American Club next trip to Kohler instead, only for a better nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin