My husband and I have stayed at this property before, and also at The American Club a number of times. We happened to be in the area for a 50th birthday party and chose this over the American Club knowing we would not have much time to spend on site. It is not the American Club, but rather a more reasonably priced alternative with the feel of an upscale motel. The room was nice and bathrooms, being Kohler, are very nice and showcase some of what they have to offer. Our room had a window sill about a foot deep which was badly in need of sanding and painting which kind of surprised me. Other than that, the room seemed adequate and well maintained. Breakfast was included and was decent. There is a resort fee tacked on to cover use of facilities which I don't remember from previous visits. Unfortunately, we did not have time to use any of them this trip. All in all, this was a good choice for the reason we were in town. For a future visit, I think we would choose the American Club itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Hotwire so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin