My husband and I decided to visit Kohler as a pre- Valentine's Day celebration. I initially booked at the American Club and had a full spa package (totaling about $1100). After thinking about it, I decided we should be able to take this trip without spending an arm and leg. I decided to cancel the spa and book our room at the Inn of Woodlake- I would like to say this is the best thing I could have done and it saved us a ton of money. We visited the American Club for lunch and I was not impressed because of the dated decor and stuffy atmosphere. The Inn of Woodlake was current but cozy. We drove into the next town over to get pedi/mani and it only cost us $70. If you are on the fence between the two place I would suggest staying at the Inn of Woodlake and making the best of it without the steep spa prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin