I and three of my girlfriends have been to the American Club a number of times, but this time they had some conferences booking the whole hotel so we opted for the Inn on Woodlake. Although it is not as luxurious as the AC, we found it perfectly suited us. We were given two adjoining rooms and left the door between our rooms open and were able to go back and forth between them as needed. Our rooms overlooked the pond and we really enjoyed the view and seeing the birds on the pond throughout the day, and loved walking around the area. Some of the stores we remember in that area seem to have gone, but we found plenty to keep us busy for the two nights we stayed there. Because we needed seperate beds, perhaps, we were given two rooms that did not have a balcony, but I suggest that when you book make sure to ask exactly for whatever it is you want. The staff was very helpful and the included breakfast, while not expansive was most adequate. We would stay there again, as it is always helpful to save money if that is a priority for you-however if it is luxury you want then the American Club is where you need to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the shore of picturesque Wood Lake, this serene 121-room hotel boasts boutique style guest rooms, ample meeting space as well as amenities and common areas for leisure and business travelers. During your stay, visit The Shops at Woodlake located next to the Inn, explore the Kohler Design Center or dine at Cucina Italian restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Travelocity so you can book your Inn on Woodlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On Woodlake Hotel Kohler
- Hotel On Woodlake
- On Woodlake Hotel
- Inn On Woodlake Kohler, Wisconsin