We spent a wonderful 3 days at the American Club in Kohler over the 4th of July Holiday. We went because we had read about the great golf courses associated with the hotel. The golf was as good as advertised but what really impressed us was the high level of service and hospitality at all levels. We like less formal dining for the most part so we ate at the golf clubhouses which did not disappoint. The main hotel is not a ultra modern glass and steel type but rather a classic style. the room we stayed in was on the 3rd floor and looked out onto the courtyard.
They also operate a efficient shuttle service which will take you to any of their locations, so we parked the car upon arrival and the next time we used it was when we left. The American Club is expensive but it is all about value for the expense and our feeling is they deliver on all counts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The American Club is a Forbes Five-Star Resort Hotel and the Midwest’s only AAA Five Diamond Resort Hotel providing unique, luxurious decor that with a singular quality experience room by room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and TravelClick so you can book your The American Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The American Club Hotel Kohler
- American Hotel Kohler
- The American Hotel
- American Club Wisconsin
- American Kohler
- American Club In Kohler Wi
- American Club Kohler Wi
- The American Club Kohler, Wisconsin