“Mmmmmm”

Dining options: Delivery
Neenah, Wisconsin
“Mmmmmm”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Never fails whenever I want a great pizza butchs never dissapoints. Not a big place but big in flavor and quality.

Cape Coral, Florida
“Butchs”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nothing beats Butchs Pizza we had it at least 3 out of the ten days we stayed best pizza in town and amazing service!

Visited July 2014
Kaukauna, Wisconsin
“One of the Best!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Can't even begin to guess how many times I've eaten at Butch's Pizza, because it's just that good. My dad worked here in high school back in the late 70's/early 80's, and from what he's told me it's just as good now as it was back then...not many places can say that! Their sauce is probably the best part, it has amazing flavor and even has a little bit of a sweet taste to it. Definitely a place that you can go to over and over again!

Seating inside is pretty limited, but unless there's a baseball team or something that has stopped in for pizza after a game, we've never had an issue finding a place to sit. Can't really even think of anything bad to say about the place - it's always a successful, delicious stop!

• Visited June 2014
Menasha, Wisconsin
“Another good pizza!”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My wife, my mother and I went to Butch’s Pizza in Kimberly tonight. I've been eating their pizza for 40 years and I’m here to report it was as good as it has ever been! For most of those years Ned has been running the place, as of the first of the year his sister-in-law has the place now. I would say she doing a good job. We will be back, hopefully for another 40 years!

• Visited February 2014
Kimberly, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

And I've had pizza all over the world! The crust is thin and crispy, the pre-cooked real bacon pizza is incredible. We've been eating at Butch's for 26 years. Haven't had a less than satisfying meal yet! Good service, friendly staff. Eat in, take-out or delivery. If you're ever in Kimberly, WI check it out.

• Visited December 2013