“Nice people but beds are worn out”

Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kimberly
GA
“Nice people but beds are worn out”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, stay there all the time, good food.

The SAT beds with adjustable dial are blown out and should be replaced... Seriously.
Too many people over time and these beds are in need of repair!

I can't recall the last HGI I stayed at that had a good bed.
On top of it... They brag about the beds?

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Diditb4u
Melissa P, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I am so sorry you found your linens unacceptable. I can assure you this is not the standard in our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies as we are examining policies to try and make it better. I hope you consider staying with us again. We'd love to have you as our guest to ensure you have the best travel experience ever.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was there for over a week and it really came to feel like home. The staff was very responsive and professional and I came to know and chat with them every day.

Food in the restaurant was tasty and always delivered within a reasonable time.

The location was good, with lots in the area and a grocery store across the road (plus a lot of restaurants) to fill the fridge in your room.

I had an issue with collecting my Hilton Honors points after the stay and the general manager followed up with me several times via email to ensure it was addressed to my satisfaction.

I highly recommend a stay here if in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that you had such a lovely stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back!
brookfield, United States
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. Clean, great customer service, and great breakfast. Comfortable bed and well set up rooms. Also had a lot of things to do in the area. Shopping, biking, restaurants. Overall had a really great experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

CHICAGO
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It was with suprise when going to bed, we discovered sheets that one could see through. They were thinner than toilet tissue. After my husband went to sleep, I continued to read. At some point, I got up and rearranged my pillows only to discover that the 'fitted' sheet was below the level of my pillows and I was sitting on sheepskin. I attempted to put the bed back together only to discover that there was no elastic in the corner of the bottom sheet. It, too, was as thin as the top sheet.
This is the only Hilton brand that I have experienced such poor quality of linens. I expect better quality. This reflects poorly on the Hilton name.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
pleetaicang, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hello Aejbbka,
Thank you so much for your recent comments on our linens, this must be anomaly, as we replaced our linens on a regular basis, sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

Please contact me personally, so i can make things right for you.

Kindly yours,

Paul Lee, GM
Menasha, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel and rooms were more than fine for all of our guest, just wish as the bride and groom we would have gotten a little more than a standard room that the rest of our large block of rooms got. We got 2 champage glasses that I believe we actually left behind.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. We are always looking for ways to improve our customers experience and will definitely take this into consideration. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
fort worth, United States
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn is conveniently located near a major highway and also on the main street in Appleton. The hotel staff is efficient and friendly; the rooms are clean and well furnished and the breakfast area is a good value. 5 Stars!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Amber E, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to your survey. We are delighted that you had such a great stay with us. We will make sure to share this review with our staff and thank them for a job well done. Thank you again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back.
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Great location. I called ahead to see if I could check in early. They couldn't guarantee it, but when I arrived early, things were ready. Appreciated that! Friendly staff!
Flawless checkin and checkout. Too bad breakfast isn't included.
Recommend highly.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn in Appleton/Kimberly on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased that you had such a lovely stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kimberly
Quality Inn & Suites Kimberly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#6 of 25 in Appleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
Wingate by Wyndham Appleton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly? Share your experiences!