“Good stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kimberly
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Good stay. We have stayed at this property several times and as in the past always find staff friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast in the morning is very good individually prepared eggs/omlets fresh fruits and lots more to choose from. Clean room although the pillows were too soft for one of us. Plan to return soon...maybe with my own traveling pillow! :0)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mr_Rick_2016
pleetaicang, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Hello Richard N,
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, no need for you to bring your own pillows, we will be more than happy to accomodate your needs, from soft, medium, firm and very firm pillows, including memory foam pillows...all you need to do is to mention your desires at the time of reservations, we would be delighted to accomodate your needs, hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We stayed a total of 6 nights. Half the trip in a 2 double bed room. Our daughter was staying with us, and then a King room, for just my husband and I. Both rooms were very clean and comfortable. Very nice bedding.The king had a jetted tub that was nice but typical. The hot tub was not working for the duration of our trip. After a couple complaints about it they did give us a free breakfast. The food was good, but without the comp, I would not have paid 10.00 for it. The pool was nice but chilly. Could not stay in it long. Housekeeping and front desk staff were very nice and helpful. Will definatly stay again because of the location for me. Not in a congested area, so easy to get around.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
pleetaicang, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Thanks so much for your comments during your recent visit, we have taken your suggestions and made necessary adjustments....we hope to see you again on your return visit to our area...

Gratefully yours,

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed here several times in the past year. The staff has always been professional an helpful. They have recently remodeled the lobby (looks great). The bar has happy hour from 5-7. I have never had breakfast so I cannot comment. I did order a bowl of chili for $6.50 and was very taken aback when they presented my "to go" order in a coffe cup! Yes the same cups they have out for customers... On the bright side-the chili was spicy! Buy still my bowl was in a cup...

• Stayed: December 2012
pleetaicang, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Hello guest,
Thanks for commenting on your recent stay at our hotel, on the container we served our freshly home made Chili in, there must have been a break down in communication on our part, we normally served our home made Chilil in a nice porcelain bowl...an take out Chili goes into a take away container....though i am glad, to hear you enjoyed our Chili...thanks again for your comments.

Paul Lee, GM

Reviewed December 1, 2012

This Inn is highly over-rated. The room I stayed is was unexceptional and over-priced. I paid close to $100.00 for the room and in the moring they expected me to PAY $10.00 for breakfast! I am a word traveler and I have never been ripped off like this. What I would say to people looking for a place to stay in the area: go to Green Bay. $10.00 for a breakfast? OUTRAGEOUS!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Dear guest,
I am so sorry to hear about your comments regarding our full service breakfast buffet , which feature 4 different choices of juices, plus milk, chocolate milk, 4 flavor of yogurts, hot oatmeal, 8 choices of breakfast cereals, made your own waffle with various toppings, breakfast rolls including freshlly made muffins, cringles, danishes, plus 5 different kinds of breads, still more on sausage, bacon, pancakes, french toast, hash brown potatoes and made to order omellets, a minimum of 4 fruits, including bananas, oranges, apples, grapefruits and more (plus free flowing coffee, tea etc...)...for most of our guests, $9.95 is a great value, we hope you could give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Stayed here twice for work, once for one night and once for three. Even though I was there just to sleep, it was very quiet and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk was very helpful and friendly, even when I'd come in late at night from a long day/night at work.

I didn't try the breakfast, and at $9.95 seems a bit high for Appleton. I also didn't use any of the amenities so I can't comment on them. Just was there for a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
pleetaicang, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Thanks so much for your comments and suggestions for our hotel, we hope to see you again on your next visit.

Paul Lee, GM

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors member but they did not have that on my reservation and my room was two doors from the elevator--not a good quiet place!

The cookies in the lobby are nice but the breakfast is overpriced.

Room Tip: Get away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Amber E, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. I enjoy hearing from our guests whether it be a rave review or pointing out areas of improvement.

I am so sorry that there was confusion upon arrival with your reservation. I have passed your comments on to our Front Desk so that they make sure to receive the Hilton Honors profile information at the time the reservation is made. This ensures we place you in the room type that you find most comfortable.

Our breakfast features made-to-order omelets & egg dishes by the chef, an array of continental items like pastries, cereal, muffins & bagels and freshly made pancakes & waffles with all the toppings. This all you can eat menu is priced at $9.95 per person. We also have a Pick-3 Menu for a lighter fare priced at $5.95.

Thank you again for taking the time to review! I invite you as our guest again soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly. Please let me know when you return so that I can assist in making your next stay comfortable and relaxing! I hope we are your first choice for accommodations the next time you are in the Appleton area.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed here for business to obtain HHonors points. Price is fair for similar hotels in area. All amenities work in rooms, and hotel is clean and has appealing appearance. Love the business center as it has bailed me out a time or two for last minute meeting preparation. Breakfast was good and coffee hot and tasty. I personally prefer Hampton beds and pillows over HGI properties, as they are firmer and less soft. Overall, great stay! No complaints. Thank you.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kimberly
3 mi away
Hampton Inn Appleton-Fox River Mall Area
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Appleton-Fox River Mall
6 mi away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly? Share your experiences!