“Consistent”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kimberly
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Consistent”
Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for business to obtain HHonors points. Price is fair for similar hotels in area. All amenities work in rooms, and hotel is clean and has appealing appearance. Love the business center as it has bailed me out a time or two for last minute meeting preparation. Breakfast was good and coffee hot and tasty. I personally prefer Hampton beds and pillows over HGI properties, as they are firmer and less soft. Overall, great stay! No complaints. Thank you.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
New Baltimore, Michigan
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

I personally like the hampton inn beds much better. we stayed at this hotel because it was the only thing available at the time. The beds are not very comfortable to me. That would be me only complaint.

Stayed July 2012
Amber E, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Jason, thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay with us. I always enjoy hearing from our guests- even with places for improvement.

Our Garden Sleep System is a special system developed for Hilton Garden Inn. The adjustable bed conforms to your body, gently cradling your neck, spine and legs while providing pressure-free sleep. The beds are adjustable much like a Sleep Number bed so each individual can customize the firmness on each side.

If you ever back in the Appleton Area, I invite you to stay with us again. I would be happy to explain the Garden Sleep System to you and assist you in a more comfortable stay. Thank you again; I look forward to having you as our guest soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly.
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel with a hotel i was standing up in. I think this hotel is fantastic! my friend (the bride) said the sales person was very easy to work with and very accommodating to all of her requests (considering she was so last minute with everything, there were a lot).

the room we stayed in had 1 bed, and it was very spacious. the room was extremely clean! we've stayed in places that had mold in the shower and dust on the tv, but this room was immaculate. the room had a microwave (great for popcorn!) and a coffee maker. it also had a fridge which was nice for our wine.

the breakfast was good, although i wish it would have been free. i did some research and found out that there aren't any hilton garden inns that have free breakfast, so this isnt abnormal for this kind of hotel. the cook was amazing! he made my omelet exactly how i wanted it and it was hot and tasty!

overall, our experience with this hotel was wonderful. i would recommend this hotel to anyone getting married or traveling to appleton!!

Room Tip: let the front desk know how many people will be in the room. they originally had us in a double, but...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Amber E, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you for being our guest. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly. These reviews help us continue to provide great accommodations and improve in areas that need attention.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay! We are continually striving for 100% Guest Satisfaction. If there was any other part of your stay that you feel we could improve upon; please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thank you again; I look forward to having you as our guest soon at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly. I hope we are your first choice for accommodations the next time you are in the Appleton area. And congratulations to your friend!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great room / bed for our overnight stay. Excellent buffet breakfast courtesy of Hhonors Gold status.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being our guest. I want to personally thank you for taking the time to write your review regarding your recent stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Appleton/Kimberly. Its your review that help us continue to provide great accommodations and improve in areas that need attention.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay as well as our hot, made-to-order breakfast!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 27, 2012

I recently stayed here after attending an event at the Liberty Hall (next door). The hotel is in nice shape. The exercise room is a bit cramped and limited as compared to some other Gardens I've stay in before. The business center has a wonderful color laser printer for those last minute jobs (a huge + in my book)!

As others have stated, the breakfast was fine. A line can form to get your eggs, but it is what it is. Every person I came in contact with was friendly. As a HH Diamond member, no special recognition. Overall a good stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
pleetaicang, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Hello sir or madam,
Sorry for the late response, thanks so much for taking the time to write a comment, this will help others who may or may not want to stay here....thanks.

Paul Lee, GM
GA
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Stayed here and arrived that evening after a bad day with customers.

I sat down in the dinning area to catch my breath. The attendant came over and asked for my order, I simply wanted to rest and check emails.

She brings me a soda and club sandwich with fries and says relax and enjoy, no charge!!! She said it looked like I needed it! We talked a bit, and wow, very memorable as I stay in 60-70 rooms per year. This stuck with me.

Average rooms and stuff, but we know people make or break a business.

• Stayed September 2011
Michigan
Reviewed June 15, 2012

We have stayed at this hotel before, and liked it so much that we stayed here again. We have also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Oshkosh before and liked that hotel also. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast at the restaurant is very good too.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kimberly
Quality Inn & Suites Kimberly
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton
Radisson Paper Valley Hotel
Cambria hotel & suites
Cambria hotel & suites
#7 of 25 in Appleton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Appleton North
Wingate by Wyndham Appleton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Appleton Kimberly? Share your experiences!