“Quiet, Great Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Milwaukee
“Quiet, Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My Mom, daughter and I had dinner tonight and it was great! The two employees were helpful and friendly and the food was very good. They offer some great coffee drinks but my favorite is the Italian soda. There are roughly 8 tables in the restaurant and it has a great hometown coffee shop feel with breakfast, lunch and dinner food options.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank natedogg4116

Chicago, Illinois
“lazy Saturday”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

After a beautiful drive through the rolling, Kettle Moraine countryside, we stopped for dinner at the Coffee Corner. I had the PT Cruiser (turkey, sprouts and fresh tomatoes on an unusual roll of some kind) and my wife had the Sweet & Crunchy salad (craisins, toasted sunflower seeds and turkey on extremely fresh lettuce). Mine was so moist and tasty I didn't put any dressing on at all. She had the Vidalia Onion Vinagrette and it was very tasty indeed (yes, I swiped a few bites when I finished my sandwich). They each came with a side, I didn't care very much for my "lemon chips" but her fresh bread was wonderful.

For dessert we had the fresh cookies, also excellent. I did not try the coffee but they had a pretty good selection.

Very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Seating for about 25 total with large windows looking out on a quaint, old fashioned downtown.

A bit off the beaten path but if you like scenic drives, take the Kettle Moraine scenic route and stop here for a bite to eat. Somewhat North of Milwaukee but the entire area is well worth a drive through. You will not be sorry.

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank DeadheadAtLarge
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“A Must Stop!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Are you kidding me? I watched them bake their own bread and they where washing vegetables that looked like they just came out of the garden. The food tastes to good to be true. Great atmosphere. Local Art for sale hanging on the walls. Love watching traffic out the big window. I could spend all day here enjoying the smells and views. Down side is that it can get busy there. Less busy in the evening.

• Visited September 2012