“MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR RESERVATION IN WRITING!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Keshena
Menominee Casino Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Keshena
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation EVERYTHING was messed up!! Not only was mine messed up, the people in front of me had the same issues, but while I was waiting for them to try to correct a mine (which never happened!!) the person behind me ALSO had the SAME problem with their reservation!!! I would say don't make one at all, but if you don't you can't get in as most of the time they're full. I ended up in the room I was completely unhappy with, but I already reserved the room so I had to take it or let them take the money off of my credit card!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank harleygirl75

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Just returned home after staying the night at Menomonee casino. Room was very comfortable and clean. You could see that they were recently remodeled and very nice. The girls at the front desk were personable and very helpful. Food was satisfactory for the price but the service left a lot to be desired. Waitress seemed liked she didn't want to be there and was very slow.
We mistakenly left a sentimental item in our room and have contacted them, so we'll see what happens.......overall it was nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Bonnie R
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel and never been disappointed with my room I I have stayed at the hotel and never been disappointed with my room I enjoy the restaurants at the facility however I have never once came out ahead at the casino so well the rooms are nice and a good value the gaming experience is very disappointing

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank juchemich
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love going to Keshena. But I do not understand why they will not get a band called BBI. They r fabulous. I know I could get alot of people to come and listen to the band paying for drinks and gettig rooms. They could make good money. They r as good as Westside if not better. I have been diagnosed with cancer, so I do not know how long I have and that would be one of my last wished would be to have BBI there so I would not have to travel so far to see them. I wish my wish could come true, but for some reason they will not budge. I wish I wish. Can someone explain why they will not get them. They used to get them all the time.

Room Tip: All renwed rooms r great.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Darla S
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to this casino for my husbands 50th birthday. Also my husbands mother, sister, niece and nephew joined us. I found the hotel desk staff to be very helpful and friendly. Our room was very nice. Housekeeping was also very friendly, always saying hello and good morning.
The pool was very beautiful. Only drawback there was a little too much chlorine in the water....but I guess I would rather have too much then too little.
The casino was very nice and kept very clean. Everyone was very nice.
The only bad thing I have to say is about the restaurant. Not very good service there at all. It was not busy and we still had to wait about 5 minutes to be seated. Ordered the buffet. Food was o.k. Nothing spectacular. Service was very slow. Nobody ever came around with coffee. We had to keep asking before somebody finally brought us some. We did order a pizza from the snack bar the next night. Service was good and the pizza was delicious.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I went to Menominee this past week end to celebrate my mothers 71st Birthday what a mistake...From the moment we got there they acted like it was a problem to do anything...first stop the gift shop where I waited at least 10 minutes for the cashier to finish talking to her friends before she could wait on me even though I stood there in front of the counter waiting to check out...then the casino bar where my brother was told the bartender would be back in 4 minutes because they had to change their till and after 20 minutes still didn't return...then the security guard in the casino who made us delete our pictures of my mom celebrating watching the show because you can't take pictures there... which is fine but they could have told us before we took 10..but the worst was check out the next day..Katrina the woman that checked us out should NOT be in customer service I have never met anyone so rude working in customer service..we booked 5 rooms here and my husband and I were paying for 2 on out debit card..when we were checking out I told Miss Katrina( I think that was her name)that they had already charged me at check in and she said to me as rudely as possible no way they did we don't do that and I told her well I just checked my bank account and it was on there but ok...so she ran the rooms again and we got double charged when I pulled my bank account up on my phone and showed this to the Manager she basically said oh well it should be put back in 4 days..this is my debit card... my cash money they took...needless to say that between the 13 of us that went everyone had some bad experience or another and when you are spending over $5000 between rooms food and entertainment for one night you at least expect decent service...ours was horrible...save your money go to Vegas...these people should not be in the customer service business...the pool however is nice.

Room Tip: No room is good when you are treated badly...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank denise s
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Rooms were clean but very small.bathrooms are so small!!hotel service was just ok.need more peeps at front desk at check out time.casino workers very lazy on the casino floor but thats the norm here good time though.maybe expand the hotel and make rooms bigger?pool and hot tub well kept up.food was good this time..hit and miss with food here.they pretty much do what they want..last year we camr for super bowl asked about dinner buffet.answer was depends on how bissy it is..hour later sign on door closed??full house food at bar only.noticed workers watching football game out on floor in casino??you kidding me.wrote to them and zip for a response..

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank fishman47
Also consider these accommodations in or near Keshena
Konkapot Lodge
#1 of 5 in Shawano
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Pulaski

Been to Menominee Casino Resort? Share your experiences!