“The best sushis place around”
Review of Honada

Honada
Ranked #57 of 265 Restaurants in Kenosha
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2009

Hi everyone !

I'm a fan of sushis but to please my wife, we have sometimes Hibashi with the show (especially with friends) and I've never regretted anything.
The food is fresh and nicely prepared, the pices are correct, good quantities, it's clean and you can see the sushis chefs preparing them if you decide to sit at the counter.
We always get a booth. They are really nice for privacy. Even if it's busy, the place is quiet and relaxing. The waiters are good and only come once in a while to let you really enjoy your meal and company.
The best place around for Japonese food.

Bon appêtit everyone !

Reviewed April 17, 2009

As a huge sushi and Japanese cuisine fan and new to the area, the first two stops I made were to Honada & Soon's Sushi Cafe. Honada was very good, the miso soup served with dinners was a very good size. However, the service just wasn't what I expected from a higher-class restaurant. I was very disappointed that the Shrimp/Veggie Tempura appetizer was the same price as the one at Soon's, but was at least half the size! Overall, the sushi was very good, but the rolls were a little on the small side & the service wasn't fantastic. I will definetly dine here again, when I want to enjoy a more romantic-type setting, maybe next time I will try the hibachi instead.

Reviewed March 20, 2009

I've eaten at Honada several times, but have also eaten at a number of other restaurants featuring hibachi tables. Honada is good, but not great. Wait staff have been abrupt and don't seem to go out of their way much to help a diner. A party of two friends and I (with reservations) were shown to a hibachi table and our drinks served. then we were asked to move to a different table because another party needed some of our seats. We moved where directed, and then were asked to move once more before we were finally settled in. We weren't a noisy, disruptive group by any means, so it seemed a bit rude to keep rearranging us.

The food was good, but not excellent, the prices were fair, and the atmosphere is acceptable but not anything special. Since it's the only hibachi restaurant in town, I might eat there again, but would prefer any of the others I've been to.

Reviewed February 17, 2009

Very clean, perfect ,friendly service,reasonable prices for what you get!

Reviewed September 30, 2008

I absolutely LOVE honada! Their lunch special is a great deal, go for lunch if you can. Their sushi is so fresh and delicious it almost melts in your mouth. I swear by this restaurant. I literally go at least once a week. The service is just right for me. They don't hover or bother you often, but keep your drink full and table neat. If you like sushi you MUST go to Honada!