“Can't beat the lunch special!”
Review of Honada

Honada
Ranked #88 of 251 Restaurants in Kenosha
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I am a regular..once or twice a week. Always fresh quality food, the best service and so CLEAN!! The lunch special is a lot of food for the price and the "sure cure" for the need for sushi. Love it and so happy it is close by!!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Honada is a great place for a nice sushi lunch or dinner on the Western side of Kenosha. Its a very pleasant atmosphere, with average sushi prices, and the quality is excellent. The fish is very fresh, obviously flown in daily. Ive tried a variety of the cooked items as well, all are quite delicious. They also offer Teppanyaki style cooking for those who enjoy a little entertainment with their meal. The Teppanyaki usually requires a reservation, but there is usually no wait for just a sushi dinner. I recommend the Crazy Tuna roll, and the King Lobster roll. Their sashimi appetizer is great as well.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We have been to Honada 3 times the last 2 times were awful will never go there again. We went back this time because we thought we would give it another chance since Ichiban's in Gurnee, IL. was not open for lunch what a mistake. The service was awful they are not very friendly. The waitress took our order and brought our drinks, soup and salad and then we had to wait 25 min. before anyone would come out and cook our order we were the only ones at the habachi and there was not many left at the tables. When the chef finally came out he acted like he didn't want to be there he fried the rice and thru it on the plate it went all over me and in my drink he did not apologize or anything he was in such a hurry. The fried rice was awful. Guess next time we will wait until Ichiban's is open and go there. I have been to many Japanese resturants especially in South Carolina and they are the best. Better than anything around here. I also like Ichiban in Gurnee.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

A friend and I visited Honada in early June prior to viewing a movie. We had a variety of different rolls and all were well constructed and tasty though none of them were raw rolls. Nothing really out of the ordinary here but nice to know there is a decent option to grab sushi when in the area.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were starving and driving around trying to find a place we couldn't get back home, and we stumbled about Honada. I am SO glad we did! The service was excellent and the food was amazing. When we left, I truely felt that our business was appreciated.

We had two different sushi rolls and tempura for an entree. The tempura batter was heavenly and the soup and salad you get with the meal are delightful. I will make a point to go back next time I am in the area.