“Good food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Good food and great curry, really like this great to dine in or carry out.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

I had searched for the best Chinese food in Kenosha since I settled here in 1999. Of all the restaurants of this genre in town, and I've tried them all including the fly-by-nights that open and close withing a year or two, the Panda in my choice of all the fine Chinese restaurants in Kenosha. Their in house service is excellent and consistent. I take out on occasion and have deiivery several times per month. I, my friends, colleagues, and family have never had a bad meal or service. I am very impressed with the speed of their delivery and the friendliness of their drivers. Several my of businessmen friends have stated that the quality, authenticity, and taste of the Panda entrees rivals that of the best east coast Chinese restaurants and take their out-of-town clients to the Panda for an enjoyable business repast. A meal at the Panda is quite a desirable destination for all I know!

Reviewed February 8, 2011

My family has been eating at panda for at least 15 years but after last night. Never again! Not sure what happened but the last three or four times we ate there (both carryout & dine in) it was terrible! The food was cold, old tasting & last night not even made correctly! When we dined in a few months ago the waitress was horrible & we found a hair in our cold food! We used to love panda but now we won't be going back! Maybe they need to refocus on panda rather than opening another bad place.

Reviewed May 26, 2010

They used old rice in my food, it was very dry like it had been siting in the fridge. Also the chicken smelled like it was rotting as soon as I opened my to go container.

Reviewed November 5, 2009

This the best chinese food I have ever had anywhere..not just in Kenosha. You have to have the chicken fried rice and the spring rolls.