“Authentic Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very good Italian food at reasonable prices. Clean and welcoming. Not a glamorous place by any means - it is in the lower level of an old structure that houses the Italian American Club Ballroom.
However, if the food is more important to you than the setting this is a pretty good bet. Better than some fancier and more expensive places. Great garlic bread.

4  Thank Blue82KT

Reviewed November 26, 2012

The place has the best, most authentic Italian food I have ever had. Their sauce is liquid gold. Very generous portions, excellent service, and delicious food. You will go back numerous times once you try this place, especially for the great prices they have.

2  Thank Thegodfather89
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Been here several times, mainly for a large function. I find their food Ok, but nothing fancy. Kind of blah actually. It's tastey, but I like Italian that I remember. I forget what I had after I leave. The place is a landmark in Kenosha. Service is superb. I just wish there was more of a specialty here that made it stand out.

1  Thank 1921Pack
Reviewed September 17, 2011

Traditional italian food at it's best. Manicotti, veal parm, spaghetti are all wonderful along with the dangerously yummy garlic bread. The first time I went here I took a look around and was concerned. Nothing fancy about it the decor (very dated) or the menu but don't let that fool you. Friendly service, delicious comfort food at prices so good it makes me wonder how they keep the place going.

Reviewed February 14, 2011

As a "family member" ie. employee, and not of Italian descent I felt that the wine tasting presentation by FAUSTO and the food presentations put out by our beloved LOU, (she's special to my heart as my father's nickname was LOU) as is my middle name, was outstanding! For our first venture out into this realm of dining, I feel we were successful! Congrats to the team of excellent people we had on staff! The portions of food and wine were plenty as well as the closeness of family that we all want to embrace was ever present tonite. I would like everyone to know how welcome you feel here, no matter your ethnic backround, WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS! and hopefully you will LOVE US!