“Clean hotel”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great Hotel that is clean and conveniently located off the interstate. The front desk clerk upon arrival was not the most friendly, but the desk clerk upon checkout was very friendly. The Price of the hotel was reasonable. The beds were comfortable but the pillows were an odd square size and not a normal size pillow. I did not like the pillows on the bed. The bed itself was comfortable! The shower was great with an adjustable shower head and a curtain rod that bowed out to give you added extra room!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2014

Please accept my sincere thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. I do apologize that your check in experience was not up par. I am thrilled to hear that rest of your stay was good. I do hope next time you are in Kenosha that we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am disappointed Rush Street Lounge doesn't have it's own Trip Advisor page. Because our stay at the Best Western was very good. We bought the New Years Eve package as did our friends. For $129 we got a room, two drink cards, "finger food buffet" on New Years Eve, there was a DJ, free breakfast New Years Day.
I will start with the hotel itself, open entering (around 4pm) our check in was fine- the girl that checked us in was sweet and efficient (she could give the younger bartender some pointers but we will talk about that later.) We had some major issues with getting into our room though- everytime we went to the room we had troubles with the key card. When we did get into the room it was FREEZING! The heat was not on! So we had to crank it and I had to wait in my coat to shower to get ready for the party. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, and the shower pressure was great- which are three things that I really look for in a room. It was also nice to have a fridge and microwave. My husbands only complaint was that the curtains did not completely black out the light outside- it's like they were a few inches too short to do so.
Onto the Rush Street Lounge New Years party... Pros were the DJ and the party favors were fun. I also liked the lounge ambiance-I had never been there before. Luckily I liked the company we kept and the DJ otherwise we would have gone to the room for the night. The younger of the two bartenders was what really kept bumming me out. I dont think that girl smiled ONCE. I knew it was off to a bad start when I asked "what flavors of Malibu do you have" and she said "the normal one" with a slight eye roll as if I should have known that. I go to a dive bar in downtown Kenosha and they have the "normal" one as well as 3 other flavors. So considering I don't drink often I had to take a second to decide what I wanted which she did not seem to like (usually bar tenders offer suggestions, specials etc... especially when they aren't busy which at 8pm the bar was not busy yet.) I tried to avoid her side of the bar the rest of the night but could see her waiting on other people and that girl did not smile at all. I understand it sucks to work on New Years but my bartender friends all make the best if it by smiling, making customers happy and earning those tips! The "finger food buffet" was not what I expected- a deli tray and some mayo based salads for NYE?! Talk about an after thought. I laughed there was a tin of cookies like my grandma always has at Christmas. I kept smelling fried food but never saw it. I learned later you could order things like chicken wings but I never saw menus or was never offered to order food.
Never made it down for the free breakfast, it was done too early. Upon leaving the parking lot was awful. No plowing it seemed the whole night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Please accept my apologizes for the experience you had in a lounge on New Years; I do hope there’s an opportunity to show you proper customer services in the future. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This BW is very centrally located to many things to do in the area. It is a very basic hotel, but spotlessly clean and quiet, considering it is so close to the highway and other businesses. Most of the hotel staff was attentive, especially the girl in the breakfast room. A very limited breakfast but enough to start your day, and spotless, with the attendant cleaning after each guest, and asking if we needed anything; very nice! The desk people were not very helpful with suggestions for restaurants, etc, but ask for local guides because there is a lot in this small town.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I have stayed at this facility many times for business and family. Under the present ownership it has been a continual improvement of facility. The city and state have made great improvements of the road to the facility and the exit ramps from I-94. The staff is attentive and value of this facility is great.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Carson thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TripAdvisor; we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass along the kind comments to the staff. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for choosing Best Western Executive Inn.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Had room with king bed, very firm bed, room included an apt size refrigerator,coffee pot, arm chair and ottoman, desk and chair, credenza and flat screen TV. room was full of furniture but I didn't have to move it to get to an outlet to plug in the CPAP. Bathroom very small with lower cabinetry. All were very clean, Did not use the pool, hot tub, or bar. Complimentary breakfast in adjoining room to bar. pancake machine made tough pancakes, also had sausages, potatoes, scrambled eggs ,yogurt, bagels, and other pastries. Apple and orange juice. Well stocked for 9 AM. More than many complimentary breakfasts I've experienced.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass along the job well done to the breakfast team. We look forward to seeing you in the new year.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I like this hotel I been here a couple of times but it seems as if I got overpriced it has ok customer staff! And seems kind of clean but could do a little better but it has nice pool area and spa! But unless they make some improvements il continue to choose country inn and suits right down the road

• Stayed: April 2013

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 262-857-7699.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

great room, good breakfast, handy location. Only issue was could not use auto button on fan for heat system. Very comfy.Will use this hotel any time we come to the Kenosha area.Very convenient and great all around

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mary C, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Look forward to seeing next time you’re in Kenosha. Please contact me whenever I can be of further assistance 262-857-7699.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!