“Quick Trip”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Reviewed September 14, 2011

We started our travel early in the am and went over 800 miles when we stopped in Kenosha, which was about 20 miles from our destination the next day. We were treated to a very nice front desk clerk, she said since we had such a long day, she upgraded us to a nicer room. Very roomy, very clean, very quiet. Lots of restaurants nearby, ate at a wonderful Texas Roadhouse as per a tip from the desk clerk!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Best Western Executive Inn

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Great location, close to outlet mall, renaissance fair, raspberry picking, kenosha harbor, restaurants, 30 minutes to lake Geneva. Overall not too bad of a place to stay, the breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. The tub didn't drain, so you took a shower/bath at the same time. The bathroom is ridiculously small, the door opened into the toliet so it was impossible to do anything in the bathroom without the door closed. The beds were not the most comfortable, by the third night I woke up all night with a backache.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I have to tell you that I hold all Best Westerns, in fact all hotels and motels, to the standard this hotel achieves. It is truely our home away from home. My husband and I have been staying with it since December, 2003, and though we feel like family, all guests are treated the same. The rooms are clean, staff very friendly, and the breakfast is just great. There is a lounge where you can relax and enjoy meeting more friends. People to mention are: Both Amys at the front desk, Val who oversees the breakfast, Pat in the lounge, and of course the owners, Andy Gopar, and this his mom and dad. All others are also great.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nbuch4242
Reviewed April 18, 2011

Stayed her for one night on April 15, 2011. Staff was friendly and let me check in early. My room was dated but very clean. Great location for me as I need to head back to Chicago straight away the next AM.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed September 26, 2010

Check in was quick, that was the highlight of our stay, it went all down hilll from there. When we arrived back to our room that evening all items we put in refigerater were frozen, Went to bed woken up in the morning by housekeeping just opening our door with no notice, we were up already because the curtains were broke and we could not sleep with the sunlight coming in. Went to the bathroom to shower to find the toilet overflowing onto the floor. Tried to call front desk to get help, but no one would answer. Front did call back after 4 attempts and said have you been trying to reach me. Checked out without being able to even use our bathroom to shower, brush teeth, etc. Asked to speak with a manager and got you will have to call him between 10 and 4 monday through friday. They didn't even offer to have the manager call me. Wow, guess what, I recieved a $20.00 discount from the front desk agent for the worst stay I have ever had at a hotel, lucky me! Had I known there was a photo section on this review I would have incuded pictures of our disaster.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lynette64
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Room was a good value. The hotel needs some attention, it is certainly showing it's age. Difficult to sleep as the air conditioner was very noisy.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2009

I only stayed in this hotel for one night, but the staff was AWSOME! When i first checked in to my room I really couldn't see t.v. very well, I have bad vision and wanted it closer to the bed. I asked for a new room, and they gave me an upgrade with a closer tv and a lounge area.
After I unpacked my things I headed down to the hot tube, the price I paid for my room, I was not expecting much, but .... WOW! Nice hot tube, pool and game room and it was really clean! They have a nice little bar next to the pool too, it looked nice, but i didnt have an opportunity to check it out.
I got back home Monday and, I realized that I forgot my laptop charger in the hotel room, I called to have it shipped and Wednesday Morning their it was! A++ Less than two days and I had my charger back.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank PaulHough
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Best Western Executive Inn? Share your experiences!