“Be carefull!!!!!”

Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Wisconsin
“Be carefull!!!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

While $50.00 a night is a great deal. I would never stay there again. I cannot be positive but several weeks after staying there I was diagnosed with scavies. This is the only placed I traveled to up to 6 weeks prior. The rooms were not cleaned well. You can tell they have not updated anything in the past 40 years. Staff was very nice. If you have ever had scavies you know that you would not wish that on your worse enemy so Im not taking the chance again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank myopinionWisconsin
Dirk S, General Manager at Value Inn - Kenosha, responded to this review, June 4, 2012
I apologize for your less than satisfactory experience regarding your stay with us. Unfortunately, this is the first I, or any other employee, am hearing of your dissatisfaction. In order to address your concern(s), please contact me at your earliest convenience. This will enable me to review the specifics of your claims.
I can be reached directly at: 414-761-3807
Thank you, in advance, for your feedback.

Dirk Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed March 27, 2012

It was terrible! Our 1st room was really dirty! There was hair all over the place. In the bathroom, on the floor, and in our beds. Then we asked if we could move to another room. They did but when we got in there it smelled really bad and there was a towel lodged between a bed and the wall! Not only this but there are gaps between the doors and windows that are pretty large, and the paint is peeling of the wall in some places.

• Stayed March 2012
2 Thank Football63

Travelers are raving about these Kenosha hotels

Richfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 9, 2011

We were on a budget so I guess the name Value drew us in. Sometimes this can be scary, however we were pleasantly surprised. All we wanted was a clean comfortable room with the peace of mind of being safe. Thank You to the staff who helped us..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank BoxerOT
Annapolis MD
Reviewed July 10, 2007

My friend and I stayed at the Value Inn for 3 nights. I called in early February to book the room receiving a rate quote of $65 per night plus tax. The rate sounded good so I booked the reservation.

I called to confirm our room the week of July 3 and was told that the rate would be 76.65 per night plus tax. I questioned the clerk who stood by the price. Due to events in Kenosha it was not possible to change rooms. The hotel had me over a barrel.

We stayed in the room, paid 76.65 per night. I’m not happy about being blindsided by the price change. The hotel was shabby, clean, and old. It appears to be a residence motel as well as a tourist motel.

I saw 2 bugs while I was there.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Everything else
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
7 Thank Karen L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
Candlewood Suites Kenosha
La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
La Quinta Inn Pleasant Prairie K...
#3 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Value Inn - Kenosha? Share your experiences!