“Won't go back!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #147 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Used to go here a lot, but have noticed the decline in cleanliness, taste and pride. We decided to go on a Thursday around 4:30 pm. Deviled eggs crunched from egg shells in them, floors were filthy, bathroom floors were so sticky my "flip flop" came off while walking. The chairs need a good scrub down. Very, very sticky! Will we go back? No way!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We went here with friends for Supper. Service was good. Food could be more hotter(warmer). Salads good. Meat pieces very small and cold. Even though it was on the grill. So I don't know. Wish there was gluten free products. It used to be soooo good. The prices is not that good. For the food quality- no- So we all WERE NOT pleased. People just kept piling on and so much food waste! It broke my heart.All our hearts! We might be back?!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The tv had being show commercials on a special for kids with an adult purchase. When reaching the cashier to pay we are told this has expired inquired why it is still on tv answer was I do not know.
Second many food items were cold several trays were near empty only giving you little remains of choices.
Smaller children were not being supervised to make choices at the food stations were up there by themselves.
Rather disappointed have been here several times with no complaints or problems this visit was a horrible one. We will probably try one more time if this is how their service will be then we will find a new location to dine at.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I found this restaurant to be messy, with garbage on the floor and not swept up. The buffet area was a mess as well, with various food items dripped onto the surrounding counter and mixed in with other food items. The tables are extremely close together, so that you feel like you are sitting on top of the diners sitting next to you. Also, the bathroom was a mess. Yes, they were very busy when I was there. But that is no excuse. And besides that, the food wasn't all that good. I will never go back.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

That was just the most wonderful Idea for Golden Corral to do is put that chocolate fountain up. I can use that as a treat for my kids to finally eat something. They love the varity of food and goodies.