“Buffet Could Be.......”

Golden Corral
Ranked #165 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Buffet Could Be.......”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We went here with friends for Supper. Service was good. Food could be more hotter(warmer). Salads good. Meat pieces very small and cold. Even though it was on the grill. So I don't know. Wish there was gluten free products. It used to be soooo good. The prices is not that good. For the food quality- no- So we all WERE NOT pleased. People just kept piling on and so much food waste! It broke my heart.All our hearts! We might be back?!

• Visited April 2013

IL
“Family Birthday Dinner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The tv had being show commercials on a special for kids with an adult purchase. When reaching the cashier to pay we are told this has expired inquired why it is still on tv answer was I do not know.
Second many food items were cold several trays were near empty only giving you little remains of choices.
Smaller children were not being supervised to make choices at the food stations were up there by themselves.
Rather disappointed have been here several times with no complaints or problems this visit was a horrible one. We will probably try one more time if this is how their service will be then we will find a new location to dine at.

Visited March 2013
Kenosha, WI
“Wouldn't Go Back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I found this restaurant to be messy, with garbage on the floor and not swept up. The buffet area was a mess as well, with various food items dripped onto the surrounding counter and mixed in with other food items. The tables are extremely close together, so that you feel like you are sitting on top of the diners sitting next to you. Also, the bathroom was a mess. Yes, they were very busy when I was there. But that is no excuse. And besides that, the food wasn't all that good. I will never go back.

• Visited December 2012
Zion, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Daughter chocolate fountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

That was just the most wonderful Idea for Golden Corral to do is put that chocolate fountain up. I can use that as a treat for my kids to finally eat something. They love the varity of food and goodies.

Visited September 2012
Milwaukee, WI
“Not very allergen friendly, but I was able to eat enough.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

We love coming here because of the variety, and because it appears clean and stocked with food on the buffet. Plus the price is right! But since I've been gluten free, it appears that the seasonings they use to marinate their meat has wheat in it. I was able to eat the salad, rotisserie chicken, and their veggies and mashed potatoes. Plenty to eat, but unfortunately couldn't have the steak. The only dessert I was able to have was the either the soft serve and/or the cotton candy, and/or the chocolate fountain. Would go back again, though.

• Visited November 2012