“Not very allergen friendly, but I was able to eat enough.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #165 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Milwaukee, WI
“Not very allergen friendly, but I was able to eat enough.”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We love coming here because of the variety, and because it appears clean and stocked with food on the buffet. Plus the price is right! But since I've been gluten free, it appears that the seasonings they use to marinate their meat has wheat in it. I was able to eat the salad, rotisserie chicken, and their veggies and mashed potatoes. Plenty to eat, but unfortunately couldn't have the steak. The only dessert I was able to have was the either the soft serve and/or the cotton candy, and/or the chocolate fountain. Would go back again, though.

• Visited November 2012

Rochester, Wisconsin
“This place is a good reason to go to White Castles or McDonalds”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

It began with the cashier taking my $30, never saying a word, not even a thank you, and then later using the "F" word with another employee. The manager was chit-chatting instead of "managing."

This used to be a decent place for seafood on Friday nights. I'm sure I've had a worse piece of steak...I think it may have been when I stole my dog's piece of rawhide. There are very few selections of vegetables. Even my soup bowl was cracked. The salad bar is limited compared to what it used to be. We almost went to Applebee's or Olive Garden. I must have hit my head or something to make me choose this "Corral" but it's not even fit for livestock.

The wait staff are very friendly and seek to be attentive to your need for drinks or other items but other than that, I can't think of a reason to ever return to this place.

• Visited October 2012
Wisconsin
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Something for everyone here. Huge selection on the buffet. Staeks were good, even the chinese was ok. Good place to take very hungry people, who have not eaten all day. Sevice was average, but hey, it's a buffet? Place was very crowded, and the tables are placed too close together here, pretty annoying. May go back.

• Visited June 2012
Kirkville, Iowa, United States
“Juicy Steaks / Lots of Food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Pleasantly surprised! I was wanting to go to another steakhouse, because I ADORE their steaks, but I was convinced to try out Golden Corral. There was no waiting, we were seated immediately. The steak was delicious, juicy and cooked to perfection. Tons of options, great place!

Visited August 2012
Palatine, Illinois
“Tasty and a great value”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Don't let anything scare you. This place has awesome fresh food. Our server was great too. All in all great value

• Visited August 2012