“Deelish, Beautiful Service with a Smile!”

Infusinos Pizzeria South
Ranked #37 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Deelish, Beautiful Service with a Smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

My friend & I stopped in Infusino's coming to visit Kenosha from Milwaukee, WI. We tried one of Infusino's specialty pizza's on a cold evening.
This one in particular was Infusino's "Classico" and we added fresh basil and comes with a blend of 3 cheeses Mozz, Ricotta, Parmesan, crushed tomato's with Italian sausage & spices served on a virgin crust in between thick & thin. We went with a thin crust. I love fresh basil so be sure to ask for this! As an appetizer tried the calamari and must admit it was the best I've tasted anywhere fresh, and lightly breaded not chewy.
A secret we learned is they have amazing chophouse style steaks our server mentioned to try... my buddy decided to get the filet and wouldn't stop talking about it afterwards! Their menu is unique with a blend of old favorites and new items they mentioned are added often. Our server was very friendly and made sure we were happy with our meals. We tried a Pinot Noir with our dishes she had mentioned.
Reading previous reviews here I see they have ran into some speed bumps... from my foodie experiences every restaurant has a bad day and during our visit we didn't have any problems. Give Infusino's a try some time you won't be disappointed!

• Visited January 2012

Chicago
“Absolutely Not”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

Seriously reconsider before ordering from here. We had the misfortune of placing an order for delivery. I am purposely overly clear when i give my address, yet for some reason it was sent somewhere far away from my residence. Those on the phones should repeat addresses to ensure they are accurate. So, after 1 hour and 20 minutes the driver called to ask where I live. Once it arrived I first noticed that the time on the ticket was almost 15 minutes later than the time that I actually placed the order. Also, the pizza was BURNED. Yes, that is all caps because it was clearly not edible. I cannot believe that this pizza was ever sent out. Come on, Infusinos. It's pizza! You are supposed to be good at that. So, I'm waiting for another, two hours in to my ordeal with Infusinos. I could go on about the snotty attitudes that I received the first time that I called to inquire about my pizza's wherabouts..."Just tell her I took the order so she will hang up."...Save yourself the aggravation. Call someplace else.

2 Thank Margaret525
“I never even got seated. the waitress...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

I never even got seated. the waitress was playing grab[--] in the service area with another employee while I made eye contact and motioned t her that I wanted to be seated.
After 6 minutes I asked loudly if the restaurant was open and she said, "no". it was 12:30 in the afternoon.
I asked for the owner, he comes out and asks what he can do for me. I tell him "nothing now as long as that idiot works for you (indicating the waitress)". I waked out NEVER to return, no second chances with me.

That this place remains open speaks volumes about the poor expectations of the people of Kenosha. Pathetic. Don't waste your time or money here.

2 Thank kylefromga
Wisconsin
“Bad Food Bad Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2010

Shouldn't have given them a second chance. First time we ordered pan pizza it was completely burnt and I mean black cheese. We have had our share of pan pizza and were never told it had to be burnt in order to be done. Took it back and they said it had to be cooked that long in order to be done but they made us another and it was of course raw just to prove a point so needless to say we didn't eat that night. they were less than friendly about it as well and offered no apologies. Decided to give them another chance after several months. It cost us 50 bucks for cold cheese ravioli with old sauce and we were lucky enough to find a piece of some type of plastic wrapper in our ravioli it was pure disgusting. So grossed out after that threw it all in the trash! Don't bother with this nasty place. They don't seem to care either!

2 Thank Pangela
Kenosha, WI
“Good food, service is lacking!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

Love their pizza but the customer service needs a lot of work. My husband ordered wine and the bill had a higher price than the menu. He asked about it and was told that it was a mistake on the menu, so why don't they change the menu. They did not offer to change the bill and acted as if my husband was the one with the problem not them. He asked to speak with the manager but after sitting there for more than 5 minutes with a no show from the manager we left. I would order the pizza again but only as take out. A good place to go if you don't look at the bill.