“Dessert and Atmosphere”

Ranked #18 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We've eaten at Wine Knot a couple times, but one of our best experiences was going in for dessert and there is always live music so it was very relaxing to share that time with my husband.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I'm sorry but I've never spent so much money on the worst food in my life. The special of the day should be excellent as their flagship meal but the paddock was pulled out of the back of the freezer and slimy. They couldn't get simple artichoke dip right, it was bland and looked like baby food. The pork dish was overcooked and dry. I felt like saying, I want my money back. I'll never go again.

2  Thank Holly K
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We arrived at the wine knot at a very busy time but we were greeted immediately and we offered to sit at the bar....which was a wonderful choice the bartenders were readily available to offer suggestions for drinks as well as suggesting the awesome pizza that we readily enjoyed!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been there a number of time and I am always very satisfied. Great food, great wine and drink options. The place is small, but worth the wait for a table. I love the fact that it is an independent restaurant and the menu changes with daily specials. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I enjoy coming for dinner. You can get several different kinds of wine flights to pair with your meal. The beef filet is especially delicious. A great place with a casual atmosphere.