“Icky sticky”

Ranked #93 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
“Icky sticky”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have been here twice in the past 6 months and was not impressed either time. This time the hostess was not friendly for starters. There was money (tip I guess) on the table we were seated at she didnt bat an eye about it. I also love sitting down and putting my arm down on a damp- crummy table. The booth felt sticky as well. Our server took awhile to come over she wasn't very outgoing either. The food was just OK pretty standard. I had the sirloin and eggs- my steak was how I ordered it but with no seasoning at all. My grandma got a croissant sandwich with ham, turkey, and cheese that looked soo processed with cheap ruffled potato chips. We ordered some muffins to go from the case and my cherry almond muffin was greasy and dense and the almond flavor was non-existant.
The biggest worst problem was the flies!!! It was really frusterating and disgusting to keep having flies land on us and our food it ruined the whole meal!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Gateway Cafe? Share your experiences!