“Beer!”

Rustic Road Brewing Company
Ranked #17 of 29 things to do in Kenosha
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Small place but big on atmosphere along with great beer. I had there hazelnut which was delish! We will be back

1  Thank Pottman

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I had the Motueka IPA, SOuthport Wheat, and (my favorite) the hazelnut harvest, it had a great natural nutty character. They were brewing when I visited and the place smelled fantastic. Their hours are a little limited but it is a small operation.

1  Thank daytonengineer
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Stopped in by chance and couldn't have been happier that we did. Our bartender, Sarah, was fabulous -knew the brews, the area, and was totally honest with us- the brews were some of, if not the best, we've ever had. Small place, relatively basic decor, but who cares?

We sampled a number of their brews that were all very good, but settled on the "Queen Bee" and the "Hazelnut Harvest". I thought the Queen Bee was fabulous, then I tasted the Hazelnut Harvest. Never enjoyed anything like it at all so comparisons would be futile, but a truly unbelievable flavor.

Can't wait to get back and see what new brews will be in!!

1  Thank jingerjilli