“You better come HUNGRY!”
Review of Birchwood Grill

Birchwood Grill
Ranked #48 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Start with the great salad bar ... Have a draft beer ... Enjoy some Cheese Curds as an appetizer ... Feast on some excellently prepared local Walleye or Perch .... or any of the other vast array of menu items. P.S. The fish dishes come with potato panckes like my mother used to make!

1  Thank Bill S

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I used to enjoy going to this place with my husband, but something happened to the quality of the food and the service. There is hardly anyone in the restaurant, the prices are a bit steep so we chose the buffet which was horrible! It was greasy, slimy and tasteless. No one cares that the food is bad. The fruit was hard and tasted moldy--how does that happen? I don't think I can stomach this place again and to think we used our hard earned money to have a special breakfast treat here. I should have stayed home and eaten oatmeal.

2  Thank karenM1960
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We go to Birchwood Grill a few times a year. Whenever we go to Wisconsin, it is not a complete trip without a meal at Birchwood Grill. We have tried a number of different items, but our favorite is definitely the Stripper sandwich. The soup and salad bar is very good. They have 2 different kinds of soup daily. Many different salads and fruits. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I have had some amazing food from here and I gave left here more than disappointed. The buffet some days can be a true delight, others it is a greasy slimy mess. The soups ate much of the same way. If you hit this place on a great day you are in for sure treat, if not a stomach ache is a true bet.

1  Thank Corie B
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Convenient stop just off highway 41....even with the road construction not a problem to find and get to. Buffet at $13.95 was well worth the price. Super salad bar. Very good menu if the buffet is not your choice.
Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

Been to Birchwood Grill? Share your experiences!