“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Birchwood Grill

Birchwood Grill
Ranked #47 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Convenient stop just off highway 41....even with the road construction not a problem to find and get to. Buffet at $13.95 was well worth the price. Super salad bar. Very good menu if the buffet is not your choice.
Will definitely return next time we are in the area.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was not my first visit to the Birchwood and I will certainly be going back. Have never been disappointed with anything I've eaten there, be it the breakfast or lunch buffet. Salad bar has much to chose from. Staff is very friendly. Would suggest reservations on weekends and holidays.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Looking for a place to eat lunch, we pulled into the Birchwood Grill, close to the intersection of Hwy 50 & I-94. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. Nice, outdoorsy decor, as I recall. As we were looking over the menu, our server told us about the buffet, which was something like $10.95. At a glance it looked good, with a nice range of options. The food was tasty, particularly a baked fish that was delicious. The service was good. We came at just the right time, as shortly after, there appeared to be a group that had arrived and was partaking of the buffet. I would eat here for lunch again. It was an unexpected discovery and a nice surprise.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

When reading the menu for this salad bar it sounded great veggies, fruit, soup, and an assortment of other items. Although when it comes to the actual salad part of this your options are sad. There was a small dish that held some spinach (for me I could have emptied the entire thing by myself although I shared some with my wife) and then there was iceburg lettuce. There were some veggies but most of the veggie options where mixed with some sort of dressing so you could not just have broccoli or cauliflour it also had tons of dressing all over it. One redeeming part of this was the pineapple that wasn't too bad although part of the core was still in it making the corner rather hard. After 2 small plates of food my wife and I left full but felt that 8.99 was not worth it.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Probably the best selection of items on the soup and salad bar for the price. The friendly staff is conscientious in continuously keeping the area clean and stocked with fresh items. This is a great value. The easy access of this location is perfect for the traveler along I-94 between Chicago and Milwaukee.

1  Thank PilotCarol

Been to Birchwood Grill? Share your experiences!