“Nice Place for Breakfast”
Review of Char's Cafe - CLOSED

Char's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: (262) 657-3677
Description: (262) 657-3677
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went here for breakfast today, and me and my Mother ordered 2 bagels w/cream cheese, a lemonade, and an Iced tea. The Bagels were toasted perfectly (or at least to me). The lemonade was both tart and sweet, and the iced tea was unsweetened and bitter (which is how I like it). The only thing that kept this place from getting a 5 star review was that there was an unappetizing odor
throughout the cafe. I don't know if it was a bad deli meat or what, but is was a nice cafe.

1  Thank Robert D

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have family in Kenosha so travel there several times a year and this is my favorite lunch spot. Great soups and sandwiches..and my favorite coffee for lattes. Family run, reasonably priced.

1  Thank Catter57
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Saw this little cafe after our visit to Frank's Diner and decided we should visit here on our next outing. We made a special trip and brought our granddaughter with. We were not sure, so I sent the husband in first to make sure it wasn't just a sandwich deli, as we wanted to sit and have breakfast and coffee. The server, an older fellow, welcomed us in. There were several tables, no booths. They did have one highchair and one booster seat. It was very clean. The husband ordered corn beef hash and eggs and I ordered a short stack. The coffee was good and he kept our cups filled. The food was just average tasting and does not warrant a return visit. They did have a nice size display case of pastries, as well. It was a nice quiet visit.

1  Thank WillTravel2TryFood