“Great, In the Tradition of Good Vietnamese Food”
Review of Saigon Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon Cafe
Ranked #156 of 249 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Houston, Texas
“Great, In the Tradition of Good Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This place was a breath of fresh air as cuisine goes in Kenosha. I used to live hear years ago, and all I remember is a choice of Italian or something fried. The pho was indeed very good and the rest of the menu is very traditional. The range was deeper than one would think for a place like this. The prices were good and the staff that spoke English were very nive. All in all a very good experience.

• Visited March 2014

Kenosha, Wisconsin
“PHO is delicious.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Pho is delicious - sometimes could us a bit more meat, but almost always VERY Good! Egg rolls are delicious as well as the hibiscus tea. That's why we keep going back.

• Visited October 2013
FLorida
“Only Vietnamese Place in Town”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Not bad, it misses the mark though. Hubby and I regularly dined in genuine Vietnamese restaurants in Orlando, where we just moved from and we know good Vietnamese food.

Good favors and freshly prepared. Not a big fan of standing in line to place out order like a fast food restaurant, prefer sit down service. Prices were okay. Good, but didn't impress us. Would we eat there again? Yes.

• Visited July 2013
“Come here for something different!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Saigon Cafe truly delivers in both food and experience. I have been here a few times and have never been disappointed. My favorite dish would have to be the sugarcane shrimp rice dish, but you can't go wrong here. I would tell anyone to make an effort to try this place at least once in their lives.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Drnicksir
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My go-to restaurant”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Saigon cafe is always my go-to restaurant. The food is always made with fresh ingredients, the employees are pleasant and the price is right. As a vegetarian it is difficult to come by great places to eat for lunch but Saigon I'm convinced has the best tofu sandwich in town. Try it!!

• Visited May 2013