“Good for Friday Night Fish Fry”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #20 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped and ate on Good Friday...wanted Fish since it's the midwest. Cracker Barrel delivered! Food was great. Good service. It was nice to get 4 meals and everyone was happy with their selections.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I ate here with my husband and 3 mall children (all under 5) on a Sunday morning. It was busy and we were told the wait would be 20 minutes, but it was really only about 10. So happy! We liked the antique decor. We sat in a small corner table, which was good for having the kids along. We don't go out to eat much with the 3 little ones, but the waitress was very nice and patient. The food was good and came fairly quickly. There was a few small complaints: my scrambled eggs were flat and thin, not fluffy; the toast was a little burned, and the maple syrup was a mixture of maple syrup and cane sugar which was too sweet for my liking. We may go back again when the kids are older.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family has been to Cracker Barrel restaurants on several occassions. We went here last weekend for a lunch visit. Chicken and dumplings were great as usual. My daughter was a bit disappointed in the portion size of her grilled chicken plate--she was still hungry after she ate. Again though, everything tasted great. Good service--refilling soda and coffee and checking if we needed anything. Hostess stand was slow. Even though it wasn't crowded, it seemed chaotic at the hostess stand for some reason. Love the gift shop! We'll be back for sure!!

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I am from Alabama and love the down hom efeel of Cracker Barrell. Because it's such a calorie bomb to eat here, I only go after triathlons. :)

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here(01-11-13), for Dinner. I had the fish/chips special. It was really good, but the portion was smaller. That upsets me but it is still good and will order again. My husband ordered the Sirloin. He said it was really good. Very good buttermilk biscuits!! Corn bread muffins were nice too!! Service was good. But most favorite, unique candy and old fashioned items and things with a twist. It's like going back in time. Furniture made by hand-Rocking Chairs. Good price. We will be back!! Cheers. Family Oriented too!!