“Great selection”

Tenuta's
Ranked #1 of 254 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Adult Beverages, or food, always find something good, or new to try. Fresh deli has some great meals.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you go here and don't take cheeses home you will be missing out on some great tastes. They have a wide variety of cheeses, wines, meats, sauces. worth a stop

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I like words with too many vowels, I like stores with insane choices, I like stores with great beer variety, I like stores with tiny parking lots that locals patrol angrily waiting to honk at anyone with an out of state license plate. I love Tenuta's.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I love their take and bake pizzas! Also love their liquor dept- huge variety. Oh and their Paninis are awesome too and the grill in the summer is fun to bring family to.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Try the Panini, thay have many kinds. All I had were great. Large wine selection, as well as beer and liquor. Also and impressive cheese selection, and all kinds of jarred peppers which I go for many times.
They serve food outside too, pretty cool. Easy parking, service is pretty good. And there is a musician in ther foyer sometimes?

Been to Tenuta's? Share your experiences!