“All you need for the business traveller”

Candlewood Suites Kenosha
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Kenosha
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Great location and friendly staff. The suites have absolutely everything, except body lotion so bring your own. Good value, super clean and really comfortable beds. Shops and restaurants right across the street

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank SarahJacks

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for an extended time. Staff was friendly, my room and all facilities were clean, and the rates were excellent. Rooms are great size for location, close to restaurants, has free laundry room with updated machines.

Room Tip: Convenience store inside runs on honor system. Great housekeeping staff, ask for room on 3rd floor b...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tin S
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was very displeased with another hotel in the area and started shopping around. I found Candlewood, and they were wonderful about fitting me in. I come here for two extended stays during the year, and Candlewood made me incredibly taken care of. The rooms are spotless and airy. The beds and linen are soft and comfy. The bathrooms are luxurious and the towels are great. I love to cook, and having a fully equipped kitchen while I'm traveling is heaven. Not having to deal with icky laundromats (free in-house laundry room) is heaven as well. I'm saving money on laundry and a gym membership as well, since they have a workout room. DVD player in your room is great, too. Plenty of convenient electrical outlets near the work desk makes this hotel a super value for me. I am SO HAPPY with Candlewood! I will stay here again for sure!

Room Tip: Third floor means nobody bumping around above you, and they have an elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dana G
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My daughter and I and my two grandchildren spent the night at this hotel. It was very comfortable, everything is updated and the kitchen was fantastic. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank MNC20
Reviewed July 9, 2012

There were three adults who stayed here while visiting family in the area. We booked two connecting rooms and were really happy with the accommodations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. There was an issue with a television in one of the rooms and it was the next afternoon before it was taken care of but the staff was great about it... we weren't there to watch t.v. anyway. The rooms are large, both of our rooms had two queen beds,

The maid service does not come every day, you may actually have to request it but I'm kind of a neat freak so I didn't mind making my own bed and cleaning up behind myself.

There is a full size refrigerator, microwave, two burner cooktop, coffee pot, sink and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with the basics of what you'll need for the kitchen. There's a built in table/desk with a computer chair and a dining chair. The room has a large closet with a laundry basket, iron and ironing board. The bathroom is quite large with vanity, commode and bathtub/shower. There were two queen beds, a leather recliner, flat panel t.v. and dvd player. The room large and very comfortable. My only real complaint is that I wore socks every night and by the time I would take them off to go to bed they were quite dirty. Other than that everything else was great.

There is a work out room, laundry room and computer area on the first floor. Wifi is also part of the package.

The hotel is in a convenient location with a 24hr grocery store right down the road, plenty of restaurants and a gas station.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Lara A
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I came to your hotel last year shortly after the death of my 21 year old son. I was at a very bad place in my life, and I was very unsure of so much. I was spending a month at your hotel and I can honestly say that if it was not for the kindness and compassion of your staff, I feel my experience would have been unpleasant. Cindi is by far one of the sweetest managers I have ever met. She made sure that anything I needed I had and was very sensitive to my needs in everyway. Kelly, Stephanie and Elle were also very compassionate to everything my family and I had been through. They were not just staff any longer they all became friends. Everyone here made me feel at home and when I had a bad day they were there to make it better. I have recommended your hotel to family and friends and I now consider Candlewood as my home away from home. Thank you so much for taking pride in your staff and your hotel. I will be back every year until I move home. Sincerely Kary Zurn

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Kary1967
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The location was great the staff knew where to get a good breakfast at a great price. The flat screen and wireless are great. The common areas need to be cleaned especially the carpet. Also this chain still has that aweful coffee.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank danderism
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kenosha
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Kenosha
Best Western Executive Inn
Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Prairie Kenosha
DoubleTree by Hilton Pleasant Pr...
#1 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant Prairie
Holiday Inn Express - Pleasant P...
#2 of 4 in Pleasant Prairie

Been to Candlewood Suites Kenosha? Share your experiences!