“Great view”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of my favorite lunch spots. Fresh sandwiches, great choices. Nice place to have coffee with friends, outdoor seating in nice weather.

1  Thank alimag63

Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

I go to Common Grounds every week. I love the location and atmosphere. Staff is pretty friendly. I have been disappointed with my drink a handful of times, though. I would recommend their Chai over anything else. Also have yummy build your own sandwiches. Bakery items aren't great, but I do work at a bakery so my standards may be high. Overall, this is a great little coffeehouse and I would happily recommend it!

1  Thank meganisahippie
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been meeting friends at this coffee shop a few times a year when I'm in town. You can sit inside or outside and the coffee shop overlooks Lake Michigan. They have sweet dessert type items, soup, sandwiches, wraps, speciality coffee drinks etc. Relaxed atmosphere where you aren't rushed -- can enjoy the coffee/food and talk with friends. You order at a counter -- you wait for your drinks but if you order food then the food is delivered to your table. On a nice day -- there is a stream of people coming in so it's quite popular. I don't believe their food/drinks are any pricer than anywhere else. The order form which you complete for your sandwich/wrap has listed additional ingredients (cheese, mustard etc) that is available. The only drawback is the parking -- trying to find a spot on the street since there isn't a parking lot.

1  Thank cookieladyangel
Reviewed August 2, 2012

The local coffee shop in my neighborhood closed down a month ago, so I go here now. It's located conveniently in the north part of downtown Kenosha, and the prices aren't expensive like some coffee shops.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I didn't like this place. I thought the food was overpriced and the service was at best average. I'm still looking for a decent place near the waterfront and the Kenosha Museums. For what they charged me for a sandwich on "wonder bread" (sorry I didn't like their bread), I could have had a real meal. I asked what's good- I got a shrug of the shoulders. This is a coffee place trying to be a sandwich place.

1  Thank photoguywisconsin