I wouldn't say our stay was bad, but not the best we've ever had traveling.
Pros - The room was cheap, the lake side view was awesome, great for sunriseview, walking distance to the museums, bars, dinning, and shopping. The breakfast was great, lost of food choices. (scrambled eggs, croisants, bagels, muffins, cereal, sausage, yogurt, juice, coffee, tea.). The room was clean, and the view was great.
Cons - the outside door was next to us, and it would slam shut every time someone came or went, which bounced our door and vibrated the room... We were by the pool, and all the screaming unsupervised children running up and down the hall way. The wall in the bathroom was buckling. Cleaning took our towels the one day and didn't replace them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our unique downtown Kenosha, Wisconsin hotel is ideally located on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan between Milwaukee and Chicago. Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is ideal for family adventures, romantic getaways and business travels alike. Harborside Inn and Kenosha Conference Center is Kenosha's only lakefront hotel and is conveniently located to several Kenosha attractions and businesses ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Kenosha Harborside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Harborside Inn And Kenosha Conference Center
- Best Western Harborside Inn & Kenosha Hotel Kenosha
- Best Western Kenosha
- Kenosha Best Western