Dolly’s has been an annual destination for my group of friends going on four years now. Typically, six to eight of us head up to Dolly’s each year. Every year, we have had a great time.
What do we like about Dolly’s?
1. There are plenty of bedrooms, so everyone has there own space and bed.
2. The full kitchen makes meals a snap.
3. The Great Outdoors. You tucked away in some beautiful woodlands.
4. Right next to a state bike trail
5. Nice fire pit to spend your nights by
6. One of the local watering holes, the BAR(n). It is a bit of drive (20 minutes), but it has a fun atmosphere and is run by some great locals
If you are looking to unwind and unplug from the day to day, Dolly’s is a great place to head. Once the calendar turns to January, we start talking about Dolly’s and when we can schedule a trip up there.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Older travelers|
|Families with young children||Large groups|
I have stayed at this property several times and love it.
The bedrooms are all good sized and the 2 bathrooms are HUGE. Plenty of space for all of your stuff! My favorite bedroom is the one with the little balcony and the spiral stairs. Everything is nicely updated, I've never wanted for anything during my stays.
Bike trail practically runs through the front yard. Incredibly convenient. But if biking isn't your thing you can sit around the fire in the yard and wave to the more intrepid cyclists as they go by.